Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Niners vs Patriots

Why waste time?

Tom Brady in another Superbowl vs a rookie QB (more or less) is all the game will be about. The size of the moment right up Brady's alley, something totally new to Kaepernick.

The Niners are my team but unlike some fans I don't get silly with it. Without Manningham and Hunter and a less than 100% Justin Smith I don't like their chances vs a team that knows what SB's are all about. If everyone was healthy I wouldn't be talking up the Pats in this "spot". It would be..."hey, ya never know".

Obviously you're thinking...."oh yeah, what if one or both of those teams lose Sunday?" The football Gods won't let that happen. Who wants to see Joe Flacco vs Matt Ryan (outside Baltimore/Atlanta)...yep, nobody. The Football world wants to see the great Tom Brady vs that kid who can run, and that's what we'll see. With that said it will be Steven Ridley the big difference maker.

Prior to the season Vegas had it...New England vs San Francisco...in the SB, yep, they nailed it. Most those football mags had it the same. It's just the game that makes the most sense and the best matchup. East coast vs west coast.

Of course if this were a movie, Kaepernick gets banged up early on trying to jump over a tackler..........enter....Alex Smith who does his best Joe Montana impersonation while leading the Niners to a big win.

Too bad Olympic sprinter Jeff Demps won't be ready to go for the Pats, would love to hear the announcers FINALLY get it right when they say.....he has world class speed. Funny how I never heard that said about Trindon Holliday who also has that WCS. The Raiders Jacoby Ford the only other NFLer with................

Track my first sports passion, football second.

vCash
    thanks for jinxing.

I think its ravens - falcons

vCash
    Why just assume the 49ers win? Why assume the Pats win? I think the odds are in the favor of both teams winning but I can see a Falcons vs Pats game on the horizon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    thanks for jinxing.

And your reasoning is.....?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Why just assume the 49ers win? Why assume the Pats win? I think the odds are in the favor of both teams winning but I can see a Falcons vs Pats game on the horizon...
    I always go with the better team in these big games.

The Niners will own the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Too physical for the Falcons.

When has Tom Brady ever had the speed at RB he has now? The Ravens aren't what they once were, could have easily been beat last week while the Pats rolled.

vCash
    Because you just jinxed the Patriots and 49ers.

I also say Ravens vs falcons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull$_F@n90 View Post
    Because you just jinxed the Patriots and 49ers.

I also say Ravens vs falcons
    So tell me how do I do at picking these games?
    Last edited by CCRider; 01-18-2013 at 03:49 AM.

vCash
    That would have been one hell of a game. You just had to ruin it

vCash
    Any given Sunday does not even begin to describe how out context it is to assume this week's winners. That only works in the case of a monumental upset - and regardless of who wins each game, there will be no such thing this weekend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    thanks for jinxing.

thats the first thing that went through my mind when i saw this thread
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Theres no such thing as a Jinx, its just in your head.

Personally I do think the 49ers are the Best team left in the playoffs. but thats doesnt mean they will win it.

vCash
    pump the breaks on this thread

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    This SB is over and done with. The Pats will win it easy in a blow out no matter who it is. Brady will get his fourth.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    can we close this crap thread. the NFC championships havent even been played yet. make it again if your right after the games.

vCash
    I was fully expecting this to turn into a conspiracy theory thread...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast