Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cromedome View Post
    If I remember correctly.....T-mac used to own Kobe (defense and offense) when their teams played against each other.
    http://gif-central.blogspot.com/2012...-laughing.html

vCash
    If Kobe reps Nike and Tmac was Addidas why would they both be in Germany for Addidas?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    If Kobe reps Nike and Tmac was Addidas why would they both be in Germany for Addidas?
    Kobe was with Adidas until the Colorado scandal.. They released him after it happened and shortly after, Nike picked him up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersOrNothing View Post
    Kobe was with Adidas until the Colorado scandal.. They released him after it happened and shortly after, Nike picked him up
    Smart of Adidas! Wished more people were this wise...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HowFit View Post
    Smart of Nike, Kobe is a cash cow.

vCash
    I think he did get dominated? I don't get why people say Tmac was great - he was GOOD, and that's it.. The dude can barely make it past the first round of the playoffs for being that "Superstar". Yea.. right. I don't give a **** about Kobe, but to say Tmac dominated Kobe, that's just silly. There's a reason why he's not even in the NBA.
    First of all, I said it was pretty even..

Second, let's take a look at T-Mac's career..

In Orlando, the next best players were Mike Miller & Darrell Armstrong, They both are worse than Lamar Odom. He had one of the worst supporting casts ever in Orlando.

In 2005, you could clearly tell the refs were cheating the Rockets, even came out and admitted in later years, & Jon BArry said that was some of the greatest basketball he had ever seen from T-Mac in that series.

In 2007, EVERYBODY on Rockets roster's numbers dropped in the playoffs except T-Mac's & Battier's. T-Mac couldn't do anything about Yao Ming's poor defense on Carlos Boozer or Yao shooting 40 something percent or Luther Head & Rafer Alston missing wide open 3 after wide open 3... His teammates lost that series.

In 2008, Damn near half the team was injured but he played through his and still played great against a fully healthy Jazz squad.

It's not his fault because he was always put in bad circumstances like those

vCash
    Ahh, I did not know that. I think T-Mac might just be trying to save face a bit. But who knows. Not like it matters much anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    First of all, I said it was pretty even..

Second, let's take a look at T-Mac's career..

In Orlando, the next best players were Mike Miller & Darrell Armstrong, They both are worse than Lamar Odom. He had one of the worst supporting casts ever in Orlando.

In 2005, you could clearly tell the refs were cheating the Rockets, even came out and admitted in later years, & Jon BArry said that was some of the greatest basketball he had ever seen from T-Mac in that series.

In 2007, EVERYBODY on Rockets roster's numbers dropped in the playoffs except T-Mac's & Battier's. T-Mac couldn't do anything about Yao Ming's poor defense on Carlos Boozer or Yao shooting 40 something percent or Luther Head & Rafer Alston missing wide open 3 after wide open 3... His teammates lost that series.

In 2008, Damn near half the team was injured but he played through his and still played great against a fully healthy Jazz squad.

It's not his fault because he was always put in bad circumstances like those
    Except it wasn't even close to even. Kobe completely dominated.

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    LOL you're a fool. Nike makes so much money off Kobe now. And Kobe's sneakers are so much better now than they were with Adidas.

And stop with the rape BS. I'm no Kobe fan but that was NOT RAPE. That bimbo was just an attention whore who got cut from American Idol looking for some quick fame and money. If you look at her, hear her speak, that type of girl is NOT denying sex from Kobe Bryant.

People love to sympathize for the "poor little white girl". Open your eyes people.

As for cheating on his wife, I don't condone it by any means...but I think it'd be safe to say over 50% of athletes cheat on their significant others. Not saying its right at all, but Kobe is FAR from the only one who has done it, so to use it against him on an issue like this is just stupid.

That all being said, I'm gonna believe T-Mac on this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Gotta go with T-Mac on this one I mean it's not like Kobe hasn't lied before. For example when he lied about not raping that white girl in Colorodo.
    winner

vCash
    So many small minds on this board.

vCash
    yeah that worked out well for them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsOfQueens View Post
    LOL you're a fool. Nike makes so much money off Kobe now. And Kobe's sneakers are so much better now than they were with Adidas.

And stop with the rape BS. I'm no Kobe fan but that was NOT RAPE. That bimbo was just an attention whore who got cut from American Idol looking for some quick fame and money. If you look at her, hear her speak, that type of girl is NOT denying sex from Kobe Bryant.

People love to sympathize for the "poor little white girl". Open your eyes people.

As for cheating on his wife, I don't condone it by any means...but I think it'd be safe to say over 50% of athletes cheat on their significant others. Not saying its right at all, but Kobe is FAR from the only one who has done it, so to use it against him on an issue like this is just stupid.

That all being said, I'm gonna believe T-Mac on this one.
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    Lol I like T-Mac more

But that rape argument is just ridiculous, small minded, and stupid.

However, that poster from Germany has me second guessing T-Mac.

vCash
    I truly don't care about alleged 1-on-1 match ups...but I'm rarely ever inclined to believe Kobe...especially when it comes to boasting.

I think he would, in their primes, beat T-Mac one-on-one...I also think it doesn't matter and am surprised people care.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast