Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    T-Mac never wanted any parts of Kobe. The back in the day argument used to be was it TMac, or Kobe, or AI, or Vince, or even Ray Allen. Fast forward to the present that question has been answered in ridiculous fashion.......

And all those players had at least one good season on top of their game with legitimate teams but yet we see the results.

BRIA MYLES.....SWAG!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcowBOMBER View Post
    T-mac was never way better than Kobe
    The man who never got passed the first round?

And don't tell that Kobe had Shaq, because Tmac had Yao.
    VIVA CROONER!

vCash
    You mean the Yao that couldn't stay healthy for more than 40 games a season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    The man who never got passed the first round?

And don't tell that Kobe had Shaq, because Tmac had Yao.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    And all those players had at least one good season on top of their game with legitimate teams but yet we see the results.
    Do tell more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DCB/LAL View Post
    Who's trolling? Richardson and Kidd were 2 of the better players at their position at that time Martin while never a star was an above average player to say I'm trolling is kind of an ignorant statement on your behalf...Kidd its over of the best to ever do it at his position... Not to mention Carter and t-mac had each other.. No troll here just facts...
    LOL Dirk? Martin? LMFAO how come you didn't mention them in this post?
    And he had a Kidd that was fresh off Microfracture, that you have to mention a teenage T-Mac as being some sort luxury piece kinda says it all.

Its not the facts you use that make you a troll, its how you like to pass them off. Its like when JB mentions a "fact", one that is both true and irrelevant.

VC playing with Dirk is an irrelevant fact because VC is no longer a championship caliber star. It would be like me saying Kobe lost with GP and Shaq against a team with 1 All-Star. Technically, everything I just said would be true, but it neglects to mention that GP was a role player at that point and that the Pistons were a more dominant team.

I was hoping you were trolling but you actually believe those were championship caliber casts? LMFAO on what basis?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    LOL Dirk? Martin? LMFAO how come you didn't mention them in this post?
    And he had a Kidd that was fresh off Microfracture, that you have to mention a teenage T-Mac as being some sort luxury piece kinda says it all.

Its not the facts you use that make you a troll, its how you like to pass them off. Its like when JB mentions a "fact", one that is both true and irrelevant.

VC playing with Dirk is an irrelevant fact because VC is no longer a championship caliber star. It would be like me saying Kobe lost with GP and Shaq against a team with 1 All-Star. Technically, everything I just said would be true, but it neglects to mention that GP was a role player at that point and that the Pistons were a more dominant team.

I was hoping you were trolling but you actually believe those were championship caliber casts? LMFAO on what basis?
    I'm sorry i thought that nets team made it to the finals... Hell i thought the Mavs won it all in 11?... :hush: i mean i know your a psd expert an all but child please

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567