Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What position should the Giants focus on the most in free agency?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Offensive Line

4 36.36%
  • Cornerbacks

5 45.45%
  • Defensive Line

1 9.09%
  • Linebacker

1 9.09%
  • Other (please state)

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Not sure what to make of Stevie Brown. Feel like most of his big plays were right place at the right time kinda things. But whatever it is, he's reliable and KP isn't and likely leaving. Think we can keep him cheaply.
    G, as a tiebreaker, do you think any team might consider taking S. Brown for a 2nd round? you always have legit answer so I wouldn't be surprised if you disagreed with me...but just sayin, Baltimore Ravens...
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 01-25-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    lol then tender him with a first. Everyone is really overhyping Stevie brown imo. I like him but he's not a top tier safety at this point at all, I'd take a first for him anytime.
    btw, you haven't stated on who the Giants should place a franchise tag...or do you think it's not worth using it?
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    btw, you haven't stated on who the Giants should place a franchise tag...or do you think it's not worth using it?
    Not worth using the franchise tag due to the cap problems it would cause but also besides many KP and Cruz who should we use it on ?

Resigning guys like Stevie brown needs to be a cheap resign he had an A. Ross year to me , by that I mean he had #s and preformed well in some clutch or big game situations but overall lets be honest unless he develops he's not worth more than back up $ even though he's solid depth I think we can replace him via draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    G, as a tiebreaker, do you think any team might consider taking S. Brown for a 2nd round? you always have legit answer so I wouldn't be surprised if you disagreed with me...but just sayin, Baltimore Ravens...:shrug;
    Consider? Sure there's some teams that'd consider it....doubtful any would pull the trigger. Depending on position 2nd rounders are still good value. Stevie Brown still has to prove he's not a 1 year wonder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Consider? Sure there's some teams that'd consider it....doubtful any would pull the trigger. Depending on position 2nd rounders are still good value. Stevie Brown still has to prove he's not a 1 year wonder.
    thank you, that's all I needed....I know the possibility that we may have only caught his best this year, as in this link, he even stated that he was at the right place at the right time....I hope it's not a one-year wonder kind of thing, but remember people were saying the same thing about Cruz after the 2011 season before he showed everyone that he's for real, so we gotta believe that S. Brown could do the same thing as well in 2013

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345