Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you agree about The New England Patriots Not Being Ranked With Caught Cheating?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No- The New England Patriots

6 75.00%
  • No- I do not think The New England Patriots are #1

0 0%
  • Yes- The New York Giants are #1

1 12.50%
  • Yes- The Pittsburgh Steelers are #1

1 12.50%
  • Yes- The Green Bay Packers are #1

0 0%
  • Yes- The Indianapolis Colts ae #1

0 0%
  • Yes- The Baltimore Ravens are #1

0 0%
  • Yes- Another Francise Not Listed

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Yes, think I made that easy to understand.

Disagree fine; I hate cheaters, even if they were to be The MDs & The MHs & The MH.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    We can agree on one thing:

It must suck to be a dolphins fan when the best thing that happened to your franchise in the last 10+ years has been Spygate!!!
    You NEPs should know I do not get any thrill out of bashing rivals, I just hate what Programs & Franchises do, not personal to fans. It is that simple; it is sad that people have to get there thrills that way. Notice, if there was no cheating I would have had them #1; yet, you guys take personal shots at me! If it was not for your access to this website and we are not exchanging through E-Mails, Texts &/or Calls or Face to face, then I would never bother talk to such fans, about anything. It really is sad
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    sO, you're asking what franchise since 2000 has been the best?

and whether their cheating knocks them down a peg?
    In the poll, yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Pride View Post
    We can agree on one thing:

It must suck to be a dolphins fan when the best thing that happened to your franchise in the last 10+ years has been Spygate!!!
    Please, ignore him. There are respectable Dolphins fans, I promise.

vCash
    OP hurts my brain.

A DB fan, reading a MD, MHs and MH fan discuss topics about NEP of the NFL cheating, isn't OK.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Are the Miami Dolphins cheating their fans by not being very good?
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Just gonna close this guy up. No need for this to be here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12