Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Do you agree about The New England Patriots Not Being Ranked With Caught Cheating?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • No- The New England Patriots

6 75.00%
  • No- I do not think The New England Patriots are #1

0 0%
  • Yes- The New York Giants are #1

1 12.50%
  • Yes- The Pittsburgh Steelers are #1

1 12.50%
  • Yes- The Green Bay Packers are #1

0 0%
  • Yes- The Indianapolis Colts ae #1

0 0%
  • Yes- The Baltimore Ravens are #1

0 0%
  • Yes- Another Francise Not Listed

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Smile What is My Opinion of The New England Patriots Franchise

Before The New England Patriots were caught cheating against The New York Jets, The New York Jets' Fans, All The Other NFL Fans (including some of The New England Patriots Fans; from various degrees of seriousness, including me- MDs Fan), The USA & Etc., I would have said, since '2000, The New England Patriots have been the best NFL Franchise. I am sure, all 32NFL Franchises are cheating, (just as I am sure all the major NCAA FootBall & BasketBall Programs are cheating), just different degrees; but few have been caught and Sure is not proof, being caught is.
    By the way, since '2000 (just going off top of my mind) Top Five The NFL Franchises:
    1st. The New York Giants,
    2nd. The Pittsburgh Steelers,
    3rd. The Green Bay Packers,
    4th. The Indianapolis Colts
    and
    5th. The Baltimore Ravens

It really BLANKING sucks that The MDs are no where near that Top 5, when in: 1990s would be a lot nearer, 1980s be in Top 2 0r 3 and 1970s be #1! Even Before 1990, the best winning percentage, since existence of The Franchises, of all 32-NFL Franchises & now, cannot get to 8-8 & had 1-15-season!
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash

Will you be doing this with the 31 other franchises?

vCash
    Since 1994 they are number 1 and its not close

vCash
    bilge water

6/27/09: We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader, Ainge said. There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I dont know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and its just unacceptable.

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    So because the Patriots got caught breaking the rules once we can just discredit everything they have accomplished over the past decade+?

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Since 1994 they are number 1 and its not close
    x2

vCash

vCash
    they are number one then myy giants
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Troll alert.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    i'm a little not sober, but i cannot comprehend this question or the poll answers.

is english your first language?

vCash
    I've read the first post multiple times and I'm still not sure what I'm being asked.

What do I think of the Pats? First class organization and the best coach in the NFL. His players are held accountable and handle the media better than anybody since he and Parcells coached the Giants.

Spygate filming and watching the Rams practice before the Superbowl are two totally seperate scenerios. The Eagles used to place coaches in the Hilton towers back in the 1980's to spy on the Giants while the Giants wind tunnel would mysteriously open and change wind directions whenever an opponent lined up for a FG. Teams always look for an advantage. Regardless, Belichick has been successful since 1984.

Now, if the Pats were in position to capture information which included the Rams first few plays, oh well. I find it hard to believe they captured every play prior to the 3rd QTR. Afterall, besides rushing only two lineman late, the Pats defense against the Greatest Show on Turf was basically the Giants defense against the Bills in 1990.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-17-2013 at 10:45 PM.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post

Will you be doing this with the 31 other franchises?
    I do not get it???

Are you referring to the other 31-Franchises as cheaters??? If so, you need stop being protection for The NEPs, because I already posted the answer to that in the original post! Anyone who can un-biasedly read that post, would see it. One thing to disagree, fine, but to not read based on protectionism is another.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    The polls is asking you;

The original post is expressing my opinions only; you are welcome to post yours though, as you did.
    I noticed after I pressed submit for the original post, that I had What in the title and I could not edit it correctly, sorry about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    i'm a little not sober, but i cannot comprehend this question or the poll answers.

is english your first language?
    Yes, see other post about an error in title; is drunk eyes affecting your reading?

Maybe, you should just wait until you are sober.

vCash
    sO, you're asking what franchise since 2000 has been the best?

and whether their cheating knocks them down a peg?

vCash
    We can agree on one thing:

It must suck to be a dolphins fan when the best thing that happened to your franchise in the last 10+ years has been Spygate!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast