Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,115
    vCash
    1500

    Sandoval hospitalized

    After being named a starter for Venezuela's WBC team Sandoval has been hospitalized with abodominal pains, and he has been diagnosed with colitis

    http://www.mercurynews.com/giants/ci...bdominal-issue

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,599
    vCash
    2500
    It's not a big deal. He'll be out very soon.


    Ariana Grande

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    658
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe he lost some weight from this?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,610
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    It's not a big deal. He'll be out very soon.
    His brother said he'd be out in 24-48 hrs.



    Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,599
    vCash
    2500
    I didn't mean very soon as in today. Probably shouldn't have put "very" now that I think about it. But considering he'll be back with his team and out within the next day or so, it doesn't seem that big of an issue, in my opinion.


    Ariana Grande

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,610
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I didn't mean very soon as in today. Probably shouldn't have put "very" now that I think about it. But considering he'll be back with his team and out within the next day or so, it doesn't seem that big of an issue, in my opinion.
    I was agreeing with you with confirmation from his brother



    Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,599
    vCash
    2500
    Ohhhhhhhh.


    Ariana Grande

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,728
    vCash
    1500
    He's been diagnosed with Colitis. Same medical condition Angel Pagan has.. if you remember Pagan missed an AT Bat because of it.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Brian Sabean
    Posts
    1,189
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    He's been diagnosed with Colitis. Same medical condition Angel Pagan has.. if you remember Pagan missed an AT Bat because of it.
    Can someone elaborate more on this condition? Its not dangerous or serious is it? (Serious toneray

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,599
    vCash
    2500
    It's inflammation of the large intestine.


    Ariana Grande

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    73,728
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelJ1010 View Post
    Can someone elaborate more on this condition? Its not dangerous or serious is it? (Serious toneray
    I have it as well... as does a lot of people. It involves the colon, but can be easily controlled with meds. Won't alter his game at all.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ankeny, IA
    Posts
    161
    vCash
    1500
    Should not alter his game, but SHOULD alter his diet! Maybe this will help convince him to have a healthier diet, lose some weight (again!), and get in better shape. I can hope, can't I?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,115
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SayHeyFan4Life View Post
    Should not alter his game, but SHOULD alter his diet! Maybe this will help convince him to have a healthier diet, lose some weight (again!), and get in better shape. I can hope, can't I?
    Just in time to leave in free agency lol.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,332
    vCash
    1500
    I have ulcerative colitis as well. Hasn't affected me in years.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    4,793
    vCash
    1500
    Depends on the colitis... your PSD MD...

    there are some that can be very serious, others are minor and self-resolving... other's lead to cancer. (UC severe, over several years)

    Just saying colitis is good enough for the media/public, but isn't specific enough.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •