Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Arians has now brought Tom Moore in on his staff.

vCash
    i think once we got Pep the possibility of Tom coming to us was slimmer.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Arians has now brought Tom Moore in on his staff.
    I don't even think Arians/Moore could turn AZ's QB into a competant QB. I am however, curious as to why Moore took that position. Maybe he's getting paid like a normal OC...?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I don't even think Arians/Moore could turn AZ's QB into a competant QB. I am however, curious as to why Moore took that position. Maybe he's getting paid like a normal OC...?
    Has to be something like the position he held here....where he is the "senior OC" getting paid like an OC. Either that or he really wanted to retire in Scottsdale which is a pretty big retirement community right outside Phoenix. I used to visit some of my family who retired there when I was younger....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Has to be something like the position he held here....where he is the "senior OC" getting paid like an OC. Either that or he really wanted to retire in Scottsdale which is a pretty big retirement community right outside Phoenix. I used to visit some of my family who retired there when I was younger....
    Warm weather and golf courses. AZ's a perfect fit for him.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12