Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Bruce Arians Accepts Cardinals HC Position

“@AdamSchefter: Bruce Arians has accepted four-year deal, with a team option for a fifth year, as head coach with Arizona Cardinals.”
    Per Schefter's Twitter

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Nooooooo im tearing up damn who can we get now

vCash
    Sucks but not too upset, good for him. I'm more mad that Turner didn't wait a little longer to join us. Wonder who we'll be looking to get as a replacement.

vCash
    I've heard whispers of Cam Cameron and the always big Tom Moore rumors....but so far that is about it.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 01-18-2013 at 08:34 AM.

vCash
    I'm going to be so pissed if it is Clyde..... fml

vCash
    I’m not a fan of Cameron. I also do not think Clyde should inherit the position either. I hope Grigson is looking under every rock.

Ultimately, I'm happy for Bruce. I don't think he'll find success in Arizona though.

vCash
    Yeah no Clyde or Cameron. Tom Moore Id take back in a second though. Hes a great offensive coach.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Stanford offensive coordinator

vCash
    I wish him luck! He has earned the position and maybe he can bring 'Zona back to respectability?
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    I'm very happy for him. After seeing team after team fill their HC vacancy, it's good luck he was able to find a team that really wanted him. Unfortunately, he doens't have much to work with and he's not exactly helping himself by getting rid of AZ's incumbent DC and bringing in Philly's DC. Already off to a crappy start.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    The sad thing is that if BA had not taken a job this year he would have cooled down as a hot name and probably never gotten a HC job...I just wish a team that had a committed owner and a good roster was where he landed. I guess at the very least he went to a place that will give him a few years before they give up...I'm curious now if they are going with Kolb, a FA, or drafting at QB.

vCash
    Good luck BA. After the poor way Pittsburgh treated him and the great job he did for the Colts this year, this guy deserves a shot as a HC. Hope he does well.

vCash
    Just heard he took our O Line coach Goodwin with him as the OC. If I could say 2 things about this hire to BA it would be Why? and Thank You!

I wish the man the best but so far as of right now he has an OC that has some of he worst OLs to his credit in the last 5-10 years here and in Pitt as his OC, and at I'm not sure if this is official yet or not but it looks like it will be a D Coordinator that last year was the D Backs coordinator then promoted to D Coordinator of the Eagles who were tied for 29th in scoring D with the Jags.

Again, I hope he knows something I don't and will be rooting for a turnaround of the Cards, but his staff doesn't include anyone but him so far that I've seen with a history of success...and has a severe lack at the most important position in the NFL.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 01-19-2013 at 01:39 PM.

vCash
    Good for him but bad for us. It would have been great to keep him but I can't blame him for going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Good for him but bad for us. It would have been great to keep him but I can't blame him for going.
    Lol @ your signature! I am a lifelong Yanks fan and totally agree!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast