Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Yeah, this is ****ing stupid. Can you stop it Like, we are too far ahead to "tank."

This forum has gone to hell in a hand basket. Three losses in a row and we are tanking, season is over, Jack can't play.

People need to be a little more rational after losses. Valleys, Peaks, it happens to every team.

im not so concerned about the the team losing... as I am with them not even competing. I mean they just stopped trying in the 4th against denver, and it looked like the team just phoned it in against the heat. I mean a lot of fans paid good money to see a good game against the heat, and it looked like the players didnt even take it seriously.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    yiure not making sense again. if you think the warriors arent trying then something is wrong with you..

something is also wrong when you say youre "okay" with the warriors losing...

i mean is losing for 20 years not enough? hmmm..yeah it doesnt matter...but as long as they give an honest effort, its okay right?

cmon stylez lol..you of all people..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    jack is not a good replacement for curry as a starter. did anyone see the game last night? theres a reason new orleans was bad enough to win the lotto with jack as their starting floor general
    Lol. Jack is a great backup PG and can start on a team thin at the 1. Making judgments about a player based on 1 game is foolish. Jarret Jack is not the reason they won the lotto, have u seen who he played with last year?? Marco Bellinelli, Al-Farouq Aminu, Greivis Vasquez, Chris Kaman and Jack led the team in minutes... There best player played 9 games.
    Last edited by Victimize; 01-18-2013 at 06:37 PM.

vCash
    Curry did not participate in shootaround. Bogut did. ... Neither are playing, though Curry is officially game-time decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    yiure not making sense again. if you think the warriors arent trying then something is wrong with you..

something is also wrong when you say youre "okay" with the warriors losing...

i mean is losing for 20 years not enough? hmmm..yeah it doesnt matter...but as long as they give an honest effort, its okay right?

cmon stylez lol..you of all people..
    I dont think i said I was ok with them losing. I just said that the fact they are not even competing and look uninterested concerns me more than the fact that they lost a few games. I dont expect the warriors to win every single game for the whole season.... but I expect a solid effort for a team that claims they dont want to go back to the lotto.

vCash
    fair enough. but are you okay with last nights loss? we gave it an honest effort but in all seriousness we havent beat san antonio in 27 straight games..dont know what you were expecting .. but yeah.

final 95-88 n i called it 99-82...close enough lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    fair enough. but are you okay with last nights loss? we gave it an honest effort but in all seriousness we havent beat san antonio in 27 straight games..dont know what you were expecting .. but yeah.

final 95-88 n i called it 99-82...close enough lol
    I dont really know what 27 games has to do with anything? Thats something that broadcasters say a lot..... they talk about how a team hasnt beaten another team in 7 yrs or whatever...honestly though- do you think jarrett jack is thinking about a warriors game from 2006 where they lost to the spurs?

The warriors have different players, they play a different style, its a different game. its not the same thing as when I say.... the warriors beat the heat last month in miami- one would expect a more competitive game considering they have all the same core players on each team, all the players are in the same stage in their careers as they were a month ago.....the teams play the same styles as they did, same coaching staffs.

also look at the clippers warriors games a few weeks ago, those two games were 2 days apart!!!! and they were very very very different games

so if the miami vs warriors game could differ soooo drastically in a months time.... why should i expect the warriors spurs game to be exactly the same as it was in 2004 or whenever that streat started

vCash
    well its a trend...and a curse if you call it. what you are saying is completely valid and i agree with you 100%. but from the other side, the spurs have basically been the same team since 2006. same core guys, and just added pieces around them to make them better.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123