Lol...

vCash
    lol

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    OP, stop making threads. Srsly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    I didn't say that. I said at the end even if they get there, I don't think they'll defeat OKC.
    FWIW, I think of the top teams in the West, the Heat would gladly welcome playing OKC again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    FWIW, I think of the top teams in the West, the Heat would gladly welcome playing OKC again.
    just ignore him man lol
    the whole world knows the heat matchup well against the thunder.

smh

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    I mean, their problems do seem more real than last year's team, but right now there doesn't appear to be a team that can beat them in the East in a 7 game series. Maybe the Knicks if they just can't miss 3s. Maybe the Bulls, like you said, but we gotta wait and see how Rose does.

They'll ratchet it up in the playoffs too. The defense will be fine. The rebounds might be a problem, but they've done fine against better rebounding teams before.

It's whoever they play in the Finals that they should worry about, not the East.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Ugh this is why people hate Knicks fans. I apologize on my team's behalf.

vCash
    I feel like its the opposite. No one is challenging them. They are losing more than they should, and are still the 1 seed. They are going to be well rested because they can sleepwalk to HCA.

vCash
    The Heat are fine and in good position to defend their title. 82 games is a long season even for some of us fans. The Heat are smart because they're choosing to coast now. This won't be an issue with about 8 to 10 games left in the regular season. It also might be motivation right now too? Just imagine if you were confident you could win back to back titles and you had this 82 game grind staring you in the face? If it were me, I would just want to coast through most of it and get into the playoffs.

As far as competition in the East, I think everyone is still playing catchup with Miami?

vCash
    I don't think Miami will struggle too much to get to the Finals. Coming into the season, I thought they'd repeat. Now, I'd likely bet on the team they play to beat them. Also take into consideration that pretty much anyone who thought the Mavs would beat the Heat in that finals would have been considered a troll because it seemed so ridiculous. That team to me seemed more put together than this one right now. Not to mention the fact that if one of the Big Three goes down, they will struggle.

vCash
    What exactly is a "Perform Storm" ???
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    I think Miami need to look out for the knicks , because they have the defenders to at least slow wade an bron down! they have chandler holding down the paint Melo, jr, felton can score. And amare I think is Hungry, everytime he touches the ball its an agressive move HE LOOKS AWESOME! I think this is the knicks year they have more talent than miami! Btw Im on rockets fan

vCash
    Heat have the best record in the east and are defending champs give them some respect jeeze lol And Im a knicks fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by farren.louis View Post
    I think Miami need to look out for the knicks , because they have the defenders to at least slow wade an bron down! they have chandler holding down the paint Melo, jr, felton can score. And amare I think is Hungry, everytime he touches the ball its an agressive move HE LOOKS AWESOME! I think this is the knicks year they have more talent than miami! Btw Im on rockets fan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast