Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The reason I am saying this is because their team is so small. Wade has regressed athletically speaking and Bosh's decline in rebound rate is astounding. His last years in Toronto he was pulling down 9.5-11 rebounds a game. Now he's at 7.5. They don't have much depth and while Lewis/Allen have been good, I don't think it's been as scary as advertised.

Chicago will be very, very strong when Rose comes back. They're 22-15 after all and Deng, Noah and Boozer will be a strong supporting cast, now more than ever.

New York *WHEN FULLY HEALTHY* has all the pieces to dethrone the Heat. They are incredibly deep, with Shumpert and Stoudemire back now, Felton back in two games. They have so many weapons to beat you and when LeBron is off the court, the supporting guys on the Heat will have a hard time keeping up.

Brooklyn also has a very good team and Boston will always be there. That's just the East and Miami's likely going to have to play two of these teams on the way to the Finals.

If they get there, OKC clearly looks like the better team this year and has the size to beat them.
    There no smaller than they where last season

2012 allstar

vCash
    Same team as last year come playoff time. Rotations become shorter etc etc. just worry about the ticking time bomb that is the Knicks. Can't wait for playoff time so I don't have to hear all this non sence. Every year same story. Pretty sure you remember how it ends.

vCash
    As much as I hate the Heat, there isn't a team in the East that can beat them in the playoffs. I don't care if the Knicks beat them already. Not happening. Only the Clippers and Thunder have a shot.

vCash
    I use my NYSpirit fingers every time one of my friends say something gay.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Lullz
    In case you didn't know, you guys that do the "Lullz" is the most incredibly lame thing ever. Is that supposed to be cool or something? Serious question.

vCash
    And for the record, NY Spirit doesn't speak for all Knicks fans here. This guy is known to make ridiculous threads that make little sense and that people just bash the hell out of every time he makes one.

vCash
    what a supreme troll the op is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    In case you didn't know, you guys that do the "Lullz" is the most incredibly lame thing ever. Is that supposed to be cool or something? Serious question.
    #3tothehead/#Knickstape

Enough said...

vCash
    #3tothehead/#Knickstape

Enough said...
    yep, I agree that's extremely lame as well and I'm embarrassed when my fellow Knick fans say that crap. It's really ridiculous. All these things are equally lame then. haha

But yea, good comeback. LOL seriously, not being sarcastic. I forgot about that for a sec and literally laughed at loud when i saw your post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    yep, I agree that's extremely lame as well and I'm embarrassed when my fellow Knick fans say that crap. It's really ridiculous. All these things are equally lame then. haha

But yea, good comeback. LOL seriously, not being sarcastic. I forgot about that for a sec and literally laughed at loud when i saw your post.
    I'm not even serious when I say Lullz, its only when I see a ridiculous thread that I feel the need to turn them into "good" threads. I hate popular culture myself but some BS tends to catch on sometimes

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    brooklyn's center position could pose some problems, but lebron and battier can play the 4 all day vs them. hump/evans/teletovic, even wallace, do not offset the heat's size problem. while they may be good at rebounding, i can easily see miami still beating them, not to mention some of the great shooters they have. evans can grab some boards but how would they match up on the defensive end? wouldnt end up well if it was one of the nets typical 4s vs lebron.

i agree that the rebounding is a cause for concern and NY and especially chicago will kill them on the boards, but downgrading them this much in january because of an issue like that ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    Wishful thinking. 7 Game Series are a different animal. Its about adjustments and the Heat are great at defensively matching up with teams.

vCash
    I'm not even serious when I say Lullz, its only when I see a ridiculous thread that I feel the need to turn them into "good" threads. I hate popular culture myself but some BS tends to catch on sometimes
    i understand. lol it just makes me laugh, that's all. Didn't mean any harm by it.

vCash
    the internet is not the right place to go if you are offended my mispelling, lullz or hashtags

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast