Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCESTARBURY25 View Post
    Im not even scared of the heat. You guys keep bringing up Ray Allen but he isn't the closer he used to be. We have Novak. We have Amare. We have melo we have shump J.r. we have young legs. Adding Amares 20 ppg to our already high scoring games plus Shumps 10-15. And as for the record we have. We haven't even had half of our team. STAT is going to be right back on top soon he looks like he is re-inventing his game to go around Melos and so far its working. When Felton gets back STAT is going to be a monster. Don't say we cant compete because our team truly is mobb deep.

Yes the Heat are deep. But honestly the only thing you have over us is LBJ. Shump can guard Wade easily if he can shut down Rose he can shut Wade down have you not seen how fast and good on defense he is? You have Battier which will be great against Melo, but as for Bosh... STAT and Chandler will do him in. He cant bang around with the big guys. I think Felton has the upperhand on Chalmers but that is really close there. It just depends on health really when it comes to us. Camby, Sheed, Thomas. All of these supposedly ticking time bombs arent even big factors. Even if Jason Kidd goes down some time this year we have Felton, Shump, brewer, J.r. to move back and forth between the 1 and the 2.
    lol

vCash
    I wont fear the heat when they end of season collapse and get beat in the first round

unlikely

vCash
    If I was a Heat fan, I wouldn't be afraid of the Thunder. They're not a great rebounding team, and don't have any low post scorers. The Heat match up well with them.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    If I was a Heat fan, I wouldn't be afraid of the Thunder. They're not a great rebounding team, and don't have any low post scorers. The Heat match up well with them.
    They matchup great with us. Ibaka and westbrook have always struggled against miami too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SINCESTARBURY25 View Post
    Im not even scared of the heat. You guys keep bringing up Ray Allen but he isn't the closer he used to be. We have Novak. We have Amare. We have melo we have shump J.r. we have young legs. Adding Amares 20 ppg to our already high scoring games plus Shumps 10-15. And as for the record we have. We haven't even had half of our team. STAT is going to be right back on top soon he looks like he is re-inventing his game to go around Melos and so far its working. When Felton gets back STAT is going to be a monster. Don't say we cant compete because our team truly is mobb deep.

Yes the Heat are deep. But honestly the only thing you have over us is LBJ. Shump can guard Wade easily if he can shut down Rose he can shut Wade down have you not seen how fast and good on defense he is? You have Battier which will be great against Melo, but as for Bosh... STAT and Chandler will do him in. He cant bang around with the big guys. I think Felton has the upperhand on Chalmers but that is really close there. It just depends on health really when it comes to us. Camby, Sheed, Thomas. All of these supposedly ticking time bombs arent even big factors. Even if Jason Kidd goes down some time this year we have Felton, Shump, brewer, J.r. to move back and forth between the 1 and the 2.
    You are very confused. I know your used to getting bounced out in the first round so ill just laugh. Can't wait to shut the Knicks up AGAIN.

vCash
    Shump shutting down wade in the PLAYOFFS was my favorite part. Do you know how out rotations work in the playoffs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRaptor95 View Post
    How come its always knicks fans making all these heat bashing threads?
    How is this bashing at all. The NBA forum is so ridiculous. The minute someone has a different opinion, many face palm, ask him if he watches games, or my favorite "/thread". Just stop, he's asking if they have the firepower to repeat (really difficult to do). And honestly, they lack rebounding and Chicago is frickin tough.

I got your back OP. my answer, the eastern conference playoffs' tv ratings will be real high this year. It's gonna be a tough race

vCash
    I don't know about "Perfect Storm," they're still the favorites in my eyes. But they have issues going on--they don't really have too much depth and they lack size in the front line.

Lebron is by far and away the best player on the planet, so any team he plays for they're gong to be contenders. But Wade is a bit older now and looks like he's lost some of that marvelous athleticism that made him the one of the best players in the league. He still has a nice PER and shoots efficiently from the field, but it looks like he's lost a step in general as far as speed and athleticism are concerned.

I like The knicks chances against them IF they can stay healthy. I think the Knicks and Bulls (if Rose is back at full health,) have the size and depth to take out Miami in the playoffs.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345