Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Has Miami created the perform storm this year to not repeat?

The reason I am saying this is because their team is so small. Wade has regressed athletically speaking and Bosh's decline in rebound rate is astounding. His last years in Toronto he was pulling down 9.5-11 rebounds a game. Now he's at 7.5. They don't have much depth and while Lewis/Allen have been good, I don't think it's been as scary as advertised.

Chicago will be very, very strong when Rose comes back. They're 22-15 after all and Deng, Noah and Boozer will be a strong supporting cast, now more than ever.

New York *WHEN FULLY HEALTHY* has all the pieces to dethrone the Heat. They are incredibly deep, with Shumpert and Stoudemire back now, Felton back in two games. They have so many weapons to beat you and when LeBron is off the court, the supporting guys on the Heat will have a hard time keeping up.

Brooklyn also has a very good team and Boston will always be there. That's just the East and Miami's likely going to have to play two of these teams on the way to the Finals.

If they get there, OKC clearly looks like the better team this year and has the size to beat them.

vCash
    You wish son. The heat will be in the finals this year.

vCash
    Lullz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    You wish son. The heat will be in the finals this year.
    I didn't say that. I said at the end even if they get there, I don't think they'll defeat OKC.

vCash
    Has Miami created the perform [sic] storm this year to not repeat by failing to retain Ronny Turiaf, Juwan Howard, and Eddy Curry and adding the all-time 3pt leader?

Yes, clearly.
    Last edited by gotoHcarolina52; 01-17-2013 at 09:28 PM.

vCash
    How come its always knicks fans making all these heat bashing threads?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRaptor95 View Post
    lol

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    The problem with Miami is their effort. They wait to turn it on toward the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    I didn't say that. I said at the end even if they get there, I don't think they'll defeat OKC.
    Possible.

vCash
    This thread seems to just keep coming back about every week or so in one wording or another from Knicks fans. This has all been discussed at great length and rehashed over and over...But hey, let's do it all over again.

And to say Miami stands no chance against OKC, well let's see, they're 5-0 in their last 5 games against them...I think that shows they stand at least "A chance."

vCash

vCash
    The Heat don't have depth...is that some kind of joke? Who else do they need on their team, Kevin Durant?

vCash
    I think they shouldn't be playing as small as they are, but they still have time to figure it out, and I don't think playing small is going to kill them mostly during the post season as teams just don't have dominate big men anymore

In the east we're looking at

NYK- Chandler is big, but he isn't going to kill you in the post, and they're currently playing, Melo and Copeland who are both around 6'8 which means Lebron could D-up either of them at the PF position without being in danger

Indiana- Hibbert has been atrocious on offense so he's not going to be a huge threat on the block, and David West is another 6'8 6'9 undersized power forward

Chicago has Noah, who is probably the biggest threat so far but I don't think he's going to be the biggest threat when Rose and Boozer are there 1 and 2 punch, also Boozer is yet again an undersized PF who can be manned up by Lebron or Haslem

Brooklyn, has Lopez who is a big threat, and Blatche who has looked good, but overall not there yet and I don't think could compete in a 7 game series.

Atlanta plays small

Boston plays with an undersized PF in bass and play perimeter ball, and ranks 30th in rebounds..

I don't think Miami is going to be killed because they play small ball, and even with the declining wade, they're still athletic enough to win

vCash
    OKC clearly looks like the team to beat miami? What gave you that impression?

It must have been their 0-5 record vs. miami in their last 5 games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRaptor95 View Post
    Knicks fans are as smart as Carmelo Anthony after the Celtics/Knicks game at MSG. They have nothing better than trolling/bash the champs.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast