Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    i hope no one is naive to think this is the real script, i mean anyone could have wrote that.

Probably the same guy who started the Evolution rumour...
    Im not sure why a script like this being leaked isnt believable. They havent written the actual script yet. This is just an outline.

And who's to say that the Evolution rumor wasn't true? People need to learn how to interpret these "reports".

With that said, theyre not opening with a divas match.
    Last edited by Driven; 01-18-2013 at 02:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Im not sure why a script like this being leaked isnt believable. They havent written the actual script yet. This is just an outline.

And who's to say that the Evolution rumor wasn't true? People need to learn how to interpret these "reports".

yea, the piss break to start is a bad idea
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Actually I just read this on the Observer, and they didn't even quote it right. They do have these matches listed (which is probably the matches that will happen) and has the time marked for each match which is listed. It doesn't say it is the match order though. It was just the order it was listed in the article. That makes more sense, because no way this will be the correct order.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post

Cause its not even a script its just a match order that states how many minutes each match is planning to go.

Anyone can do that --- anyone! If it had any new info or something I'd agree. Like you said when was the last time a divas match opened a PPV? Never!

So again its not credible but hey thats just me.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    Cause its not even a script its just a match order that states how many minutes each match is planning to go.

Anyone can do that --- anyone! If it had any new info or something I'd agree. Like you said when was the last time a divas match opened a PPV? Never!

So again its not credible but hey thats just me.
    Yeah, but it's not the match order, they misquoted it. It was originally written as the matches and the time that is mapped out for each, which is more than likely accurate for both.

vCash
    You have to know the sources and understand them before you read these spoilers. A lot of this stuff does get misquoted, but you still have to read it in context. It's best to get stuff straight from the source anyways.

ANYONE can write ANYTHING. I'm not sure why how extensive something is makes it more or less credible. At the end of the day its an outline of the show, which yes is obvious, but that's the stage that they are in with planning the show. Like Dmac said, it makes sense and probably checks out.

As for the Evolution thing, again, how was that proven incorrect? The rumor was that the WWE was discussing the possibility of doing it. That could very well have been true. Just because it doesn't happen doesn't make the rumor false.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12