Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    But but...he didn't get those on Howard lol....
    Great. The solution is to have two Dwight Howards to rotate at center.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Pau for rondo...would never happen I know ...there's not much out there
    Yeah, Rondo will block those Lebron shots at the rim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Whatever, though. You may be right. The team may have to move Gasol. Just not for the reason you stated. They're committed to Howard, and for the time being, since they don't want to be paying TWO coaches not to coach, they're committed to D'Antoni. D'Antoni has to have his arm twisted just to play one inside player, let alone two (like most other successful teams have done).
    Of course D'Antoni is the biggest reason why they'll have to move Pau. Because obviously they're not gonna admit another mistake and fire him, we're stuck with the worst possible coach for this roster. That's why the roster needs to be tweaked, or we'll just keep coming up with excuses like injuries, chemistry and so on untill there are none left.
    It's not about lack of chemistry when they get out on a 3-on-2 fast break and Pau pulls up for a 3 because clearly that's what this coach encourages..or when he camps out in the corner waiting for a shot.

The thing that worries me the most though, is what if we trade Pau for lesser talent just to please our dumb-*** coach, and we still lose Dwight at the end of this season? And that option is very real.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zhuya View Post
    Of course D'Antoni is the biggest reason why they'll have to move Pau. Because obviously they're not gonna admit another mistake and fire him, we're stuck with the worst possible coach for this roster. That's why the roster needs to be tweaked, or we'll just keep coming up with excuses like injuries, chemistry and so on untill there are none left.
    It's not about lack of chemistry when they get out on a 3-on-2 fast break and Pau pulls up for a 3 because clearly that's what this coach encourages..or when he camps out in the corner waiting for a shot.

The thing that worries me the most though, is what if we trade Pau for lesser talent just to please our dumb-*** coach, and we still lose Dwight at the end of this season? And that option is very real.
    Sadly thats how it will end if some dude keeps shooting more than Nash+Dwight+Pau combined.

We trade gasol for depth, cause his stock is in alltime low
    We miss playoffs or get swept at first round
    Howard signs for Hawks or Mavs or even Rockets.
    kobe either asks for a trade or plays his last season out, tries to average 40 a game and walks after the season.
    No good players to attract top talent F.A in 2014.
    No picks.
    Completely ****ed up we overpay for Rudy gay type of dudes.
    We suck for a decade.

the knicks of the new decade.

vCash
    Croon, you aren't going to win this battle. Pau on this team doesn't pass the eye test, not just this year, not just last year but the last THREE years. He stunk it up in the playoffs 2 years ago, before mike brown, before d'antoni, Pau does NOT work as a PF, he is at his best as a C, it's more than obvious.

IF this was just this year, i'd be with you but the fact is, this has been going on for years, at least 5, the same complaints that we as laker fans had for pau gasol are the same complaints we have now. its not his feet, its not his hip, it's his attitude and his personality.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    Pau does NOT work as a PF, he is at his best as a C, it's more than obvious.
    Even if we didn't have Dwight and Pau was free to play center... defensively he'd be a huge liability at that spot. He gets blown out of the paint by guys weighing 160 lbs. Ship his *** out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Sadly thats how it will end if some dude keeps shooting more than Nash+Dwight+Pau combined.

We trade gasol for depth, cause his stock is in alltime low
    We miss playoffs or get swept at first round
    Howard signs for Hawks or Mavs or even Rockets.
    kobe either asks for a trade or plays his last season out, tries to average 40 a game and walks after the season.
    No good players to attract top talent F.A in 2014.
    No picks.
    Completely ****ed up we overpay for Rudy gay type of dudes.
    We suck for a decade.

the knicks of the new decade.
    You really have no clue what you're talking about

vCash
    Yeah, Rondo will block those Lebron shots at the rim.
    At least he can steal the ball from Lebron's hands, pau can't do nothing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You really have no clue what you're talking about
    Believe me, i HOPE i dont.

vCash
    And if we don't trade Pau i think these 2 rotations at the 4/5 would benefit

Clark PF Pau C- Clark's athleticism can make up for Pau's also it lets Pau play in the post
    Jamison PF Dwight C- Jamison's inability to play defense will be made with Dwight's post defensive play also lets Jamison be a spot up and slash player off the double teams Dwight creates.

vCash
    At least he can steal the ball from Lebron's hands, pau can't do nothing.
    By the time you let The Bron turn the corner, nothing can be done. Howard has a chance, but probably nobody else in the league. It requires a different defensive approach when Dwight is sitting, like trapping him. But these are adjustments that would be worked on beyond the 30-minute mark of a defensive practice.

vCash
    By the time you let The Bron turn the corner, nothing can be done. Howard has a chance, but probably nobody else in the league. It requires a different defensive approach when Dwight is sitting, like trapping him. But these are adjustments that would be worked on beyond the 30-minute mark of a defensive practice.
    I'll take my chance with Rondo, at least he could be used in a effective way on a defensive gameplan, pau is useless and can't do nothing in defense,cause he's soft and slow, it seems you really don't get it.

vCash
    It gets worse fellas, it gets worse

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
    Pau: "Iíve been a starter my entire career. Iíve been a star starter my entire career, so I want to continue to be a star starter."
    He doesnt just see himself as a starter, he wants himself to be a star still. He thinks he still deserves to be a star. If Kobe utters that bull ****, hell Metta who has outperformed him this year they would be burned alive

Give Phil a mil not to coach, but just to come in one day, punch that ***** and say get right

vCash
    I'll take my chance with Rondo, at least he could be used in a effective way on a defensive gameplan, pau is useless and can't do nothing in defense,cause he's soft and slow, it seems you really don't get it.
    When he goes to another team and suddenly looks rejuvenated, maybe you'll understand that things aren't always as they seem.

vCash
    double post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast