Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Panera is one of my favorite restaurants.
    I don't like Panera. I don't get the hype. I'd rather go to Tim Hortons and get a $4 panini that's better than the $9 paninis they have at Panera.

I don't know, I just haven't had very good food for the price at Panera.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I don't like Panera. I don't get the hype. I'd rather go to Tim Hortons and get a $4 panini that's better than the $9 paninis they have at Panera.

I don't know, I just haven't had very good food for the price at Panera.
    the paninis are ******** and you're also lucky if you get them fresh they can stay in that hot box all day.

its the bread. get a broccoli cheddar bread bowl

vCash
    I don't mind Panera but my favorite sandwich place is Quiznos

vCash
    Firehouse subs is the best

vCash
    Really what difference does it make if its 11 inches or a foot long? As long as the food taste good. And its not like comparing a foot long sandwich to a penis lol.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Really what difference does it make if its 11 inches or a foot long? As long as the food taste good. And its not like comparing a foot long sandwich to a penis lol.
    So you wouldn't be ticked if you paid for a 12 ounce steak and then it came out 8 ounces.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    So you wouldn't be ticked if you paid for a 12 ounce steak and then it came out 8 ounces.
    I'm fat enough I could use less food from time to time lol. But come on the guy is *****ing over an 1''. If it were lets say 6'' the I could understand.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    You're still getting the same amount of **** on the sub, it's just a little smaller. Hell, it probably makes the sub taste better.

vCash
    thats terrible. Sue them!
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    I'd be ticked off about that, for sure. That's 2/3s of what you asked for. I wouldn't be too mad if I ordered an 12 ounce steak and got an 11 ounce one instead, however.

Driven's point is solid. They put the same amount of stuff on it regardless if the sub is 11 inches, 11.5 inches, 12 inches or whatever. I just don't get the outrage over this.

But then again, I don't ever get the outrage over stuff like this. Not sure I've ever complained about any food I've been served before.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I'd be ticked off about that, for sure. That's 2/3s of what you asked for. I wouldn't be too mad if I ordered an 12 ounce steak and got an 11 ounce one instead, however.

Driven's point is solid. They put the same amount of stuff on it regardless if the sub is 11 inches, 11.5 inches, 12 inches or whatever. I just don't get the outrage over this.

But then again, I don't ever get the outrage over stuff like this. Not sure I've ever complained about any food I've been served before.
    I was more pointing out people's outrage. I personally have no outrage over it. And I don't see how they would put the same amount of stuff, at least veggie wise. Meat yes, they are pretty standard but veggie wise you have to watch some of them buggers like a hawk. Seriously it's a 12 or 11 inch sammich I want more then 3 pieces of cut green peppers.

vCash
    I was more pointing out people's outrage. I personally have no outrage over it. And I don't see how they would put the same amount of stuff, at least veggie wise. Meat yes, they are pretty standard but veggie wise you have to watch some of them buggers like a hawk. Seriously it's a 12 or 11 inch sammich I want more then 3 pieces of cut green peppers.
    I don't know about lettuce, which is shredded, but a specific amount of the rest is put on a Subway sub. A certain # of tomatoes, cheese, etc. All that stuff is calculated.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    You are always left over with extra bread at the end anyway. I don't care if it's not a foot. The less bread the better.

vCash
    their bread is delicious though
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I don't know about lettuce, which is shredded, but a specific amount of the rest is put on a Subway sub. A certain # of tomatoes, cheese, etc. All that stuff is calculated.
    Dont' know on tomato's since I don't eat them. Cheese yes, but pickles green peppers banana peppers and lettuce is all varying degree's of how much they put in there hand.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast