Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

1/17 NBA Gamethread (NY-DET final from London: 102-87 Knicks)

------ ------

-@-

Time: Finished

------ ------

-@-

Time: 8:00 PM ET

___

-@-

Time: 9:00 PM ET

___

-@-

Time: 10:30 PM ET

vCash
    I apologize that there haven't been any gamethreads posted for the past few days now. I'll be sure to get them up whenever I can. If there isn't one available, you guys can let me know. I'll get to it.

vCash
    Shumpert had a very solid comeback, glad to see him ball again.
    Looking forward to the MIA @ LAL game later on, as well as the unveiling of the NBA All Star starting lineups.
    Last edited by CarmeloAnthony; 01-17-2013 at 07:50 PM.

vCash
    cant wait for tonights game. should be really good.

vCash
    Wolves Clips should be a good one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    no it shouldn't lol. wolves only had 8 guys practice yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    We are down Love, Roy, Budinger, and Lee. Shved, Kirilenko, and Hayward did not practice yesterday due to illness, and are game time decisions. We are getting blown out, we are so depleted right now.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    cant wait for tonights game. should be really good.
    good for Miami, when LeBron faces Lakers at LA its usually a blowout.

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Lakers are going to win tonight I'm feeling it.

vCash
    Brook Lopez for all star!!

It takes a real LEGEND to win a championship in Brooklyn, and I think we've found that special person. Deron Williams only a matter of time before the gold comes home. If there is one guy who can do it, its you! We love you Deron and hope you retire in Brooklyn!

vCash
    Nets are playing well again so Lopez may get more consideration as a reserve but I still see Noah and Chandler making the list.

When are the coach votes announced?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Nets are playing well again so Lopez may get more consideration as a reserve but I still see Noah and Chandler making the list.

When are the coach votes announced?
    those are 2 guys that do the same thing just play defense and rebound, Brook is first among centers in points per game. first in points on the Nets. and he is shooting a nice %

vCash
    Like I said, his team is playing better and should see his name discusses again.
    However the Knicks are the divisions best team so far so Chandler will likely get the nod, and I completely forgot about Roy Hibbert who made it last year with meh stats and his team currently leads their division over Noah and the Bulls.

It's up to the coaches, Noah, Lopez, Tyson and Hibbert all have shots to make the reserve list as does Horford

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Like I said, his team is playing better and should see his name discusses again.
    However the Knicks are the divisions best team so far so Chandler will likely get the nod, and I completely forgot about Roy Hibbert who made it last year with meh stats and his team currently leads their division over Noah and the Bulls.

It's up to the coaches, Noah, Lopez, Tyson and Hibbert all have shots to make the reserve list as does Horford
    Hibberts stats are awful he is having an awful year. Look at his fg%. Only thing that is good are his blocks. Hibberts,Noahs,Chandlers arent all star type players. Defense and rebounding isnt all star type players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Hibberts stats are awful he is having an awful year. Look at his fg%. Only thing that is good are his blocks. Hibberts,Noahs,Chandlers arent all star type players. Defense and rebounding isnt all star type players.
    Noah and Chandler are all-star worthy players.
    Of course you would say Defense and rebounding don't make all star players and promote Brook

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast