Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    oh, & i think Lebron would beat him 1 on 1 too. he almost laughs at the thought of that, which is annoying, because he has trouble scoring on lebron 1 on 1 in games, but lebron has no trouble scoring on him
    Your so bad at trolling. You try to be like dmf. It's not working

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    Yeah most the games would end about 11-7 or so. I would love to see some 1v1 center match ups
    center matchups would be so boring dude.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    So who wins duncan or hakeem?
    easily Hakeem, he can actually dribble a basketball on the perimeter. That is why I say big men playing 1-1 would be boring. Unless you turned it into a post feed game of 1-1. Starting out top, most of them don't even have the handles or creative ability to entertain anyone.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    center matchups would be so boring dude.
    I just though it would be interesting to see who has the best post offence and post defence.

vCash
    i like how Kobe tries to hide behind Shaq, saying if he didn't play with him his numbers would be insane, yet he was just entering his prime when Shaq left for Miami, & Kobe didn't put up any seasons better than MJ's best. not even close. there's the proof right there.

he sure does like blowing himself regardless

vCash
    i like how Kobe tries to hide behind Shaq, saying if he didn't play with him his numbers would be insane, yet he was just entering his prime when Shaq left for Miami, & Kobe didn't put up any seasons better than MJ's best. not even close. there's the proof right there.

The fact that you have to compare Kobe to the greatest basketball player to ever walk plant earth proves how good he is.

vCash
    Jordan didn't have the handle or jump shot.

vCash
    Kobe is great! But lets not get it twisted MJ and Lebron would both do him in on heads up, especially Lebron!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla.SticKy View Post
    Kobe is great! But lets not get it twisted MJ and Lebron would both do him in on heads up, especially Lebron!
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    90-91' MJ versus that Kobe? I would pay a shitload of money to watch that haha. I think Jordan would take 2/3 games to 11, but they would be good games. Many underestimate how much Kobe's game is geared to play 1-1.
    Yeah that was the MJ I was thinking about, and that's the first year Kobe started smelling himself with his first 40+ streak of games as that was the year his athleticism, shot, handles, and body were all at their best balance IM

I can see it going all three games 1-1-1 split because they would kill one another in game 3 lol

vCash
    1 v 1 for all star game.. make it happen!
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 87
    Yards: 1,207
    Tds: 10

vCash
    I definitely see Kobe being able to give anyone a run for their money 1 vs 1. I don't know if he is the best but he is almost the prototypical 1 vs 1 player. Thats probably one of my biggest criticisms of him as an NBA player.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash

Yeah that part was pure bull.
    Just Kobe trying to make himself look better due to his massive ego.

Kobe averaged the same FGAttempts from 01-02 that he did in his 08-10 playoff runs and his effiency in 02 was putrid.
    Also when Shaq was out those years Kobe put up worse numbers.

Shaq not only improved Kobe's numbers but got him rings. How is that sacrificing?
    Sacrifice my a33. Kobe never sacrificed anything on the court from an individual perspective.

And winning MVP's really? The early 00's were ruled by Prime Shaq, Duncan and eventually KG.
    No way Kobe is winning any MVP's during that times regardless of what team he was on.
    Last edited by Andrew32; 01-17-2013 at 10:44 PM.

vCash
    Come on, I don't think anyone in the league right now could beat Kobe one on one. And I'm saying that as an anti-LA fan. You gotta give respect and props where it's due.

I think prime Kobe would give prime Jordan a run for his money, but in the end I think MJ would pull it out. If someone was to argue that they think Kobe would beat MJ, I couldn't honestly call him crazy or senseless. Kobe is arguably the best or 2nd best one on one player to play in the NBA.

BELIEVELAND 2014 WE PUSHIN

"George Hill is a better pg/player than Kyrie Irving"

-Spursfan1/WadeKobe/Jamiebcaller

vCash
    No shot andrew.try again.
    Did you ever watch Prime Barkley?
    How would Kobe stop him. Barkley would take his sweet time backing him down for easy layups or dunks.

Kobe would have to work his *** off to try and poke the ball away.

Barkley was crazy athletic and had long arms. If he wanted to play good m2m defense he could.
    Usually towards the end of the games he'd be the won asking to guard Bird and Jordan.

I might be wrong but in a 1v1 game I am taking Prime Barkley over Kobe.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast