Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    Yeah mj would be the only guy that could beat Kobe one on one. I do believe if they played a best of 7 match they probably go the full 7 with mj edging him.
    you know who else I would love to see Kobe have played? Early 2000's Pierce. He was so good 1-1.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    You have got to be kidding me right.
    GET LIKE ME

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    MELO/PIERCE/NIQUE/DREXLER/AI(5in taller)/V.CARTER and others would beat him or give him run for his money easily

BEAN dont even got his 'own' game to begin with....its not that impressive to copycat/master the socalled greatest of alltime, and act like its your ****, might as well go watch old BULLS clips from 96-98 cause he sure wasnt that 'come fly with me' type circa 84' and wasnt nowhere near as strong as JORDAN nor had his cat quickness,but i cant knock him for fooling the masses who portray he's the 'closest' to JORDAN, I say no hes a closetclone JORDAN
    Do you ever put a legit paragraph together? I'm starting to there is something wrong with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    Lol.. did he make a ban bet?
    We bet accounts/ If the lakers make the playoffs he can never post here again. If they don't I cant post here anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you know who else I would love to see Kobe have played? Early 2000's Pierce. He was so good 1-1.
    For sure. I couldn't imagine him taking Kobe out though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by da wood View Post
    You have got to be kidding me right.
    regarding Pierce? No way dude. Many defenders said he was one of the toughest dudes to guard 1-1. Think of it, he can shoot, he is big, can sell fouls, can drive either way, hit the step back, hit the three, and was always an underrated defender.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    For sure. I couldn't imagine him taking Kobe out though.
    I think Kobe would win, but if Pierce backed him down non-stop, it might be closer than you think. Pierce is bigger and stronger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I think Kobe would win, but if Pierce backed him down non-stop, it might be closer than you think. Pierce is bigger and stronger.
    Yeah most the games would end about 11-7 or so. I would love to see some 1v1 center match ups

vCash
    Kobe is a nice little replica but i put my money on the authentic version in Jordan. Durant could give Kobe a run for his money, but i think Kobe is more skilled and that alone will probably give him the edge.

I don't know if anyone said this but Dominique Wilkins will be a great 1 on 1 match up also.

If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Michael would beat Kobe for sure. Kobe is a weasel, always hyping himself up. Michael didn't need to do that because his greatness spoke for itself. everyone knew he was the best, he didn't have to run his mouth about it

i think prime Michael would beat prime Kobe 4-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    Michael would beat Kobe for sure. Kobe is a weasel, always hyping himself up. Michael didn't need to do that because his greatness spoke for itself. everyone knew he was the best, he didn't have to run his mouth about it

i think prime Michael would beat prime Kobe 4-0
    Jordan had the biggest HEAD ever. You obv. never seen his hof ceremony.
    That games are up to 11 not 4.

vCash
    oh, & i think Lebron would beat him 1 on 1 too. he almost laughs at the thought of that, which is annoying, because he has trouble scoring on lebron 1 on 1 in games, but lebron has no trouble scoring on him

vCash
    So who wins duncan or hakeem?

vCash
    best of 7 series i mean, 4-zip

vCash
    the Dream

he had a much better offensive game, & equal or better defensively.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast