Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I think Jordan would have beaten Kobe if they somehow played in their prime.
    No doubt. Mj is the greatest of all time though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Hey might be, he might not be.

I might care, I might not care.
    pretty much dude. Arguing in hypotheticals goes nowhere.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    No doubt. Mj is the greatest of all time though
    I don't think it would have been an easy win for MJ though. Both are 1-1 players to begin with, unstoppable in that situation when in their primes. Imagine nobody else on the court to help haha.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    kobe's one on one game doesnt impress me much honestly
    After the lakers make the playoffs we will never have to hear stupid statments like this again!

vCash
    I actually think Prime Barkley could beat Kobe 1v1.

Barkley "could" play good defense when he put in the effort (he rarely did) and on the other end I can't see Kobe stopping Bark's from backing him down effortlessly for easy shots.

vCash
    guards/forwards i think could beat kobe 1v1 in his prime

jordan
    lebron
    prime dominique
    prime clyde drexler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I don't think it would have been an easy win for MJ though. Both are 1-1 players to begin with, unstoppable in that situation when in their primes. Imagine nobody else on the court to help haha.
    Yeah mj would be the only guy that could beat Kobe one on one. I do believe if they played a best of 7 match they probably go the full 7 with mj edging him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    guards/forwards i think could beat kobe 1v1 in his prime

jordan
    lebron
    prime dominique
    prime clyde drexler
    I can't wait for you to be gone.

vCash
    I love going one-on-one with someone. That’s what I do. I’ve never lost. It’s a whole different game, just to have them right in front of you and be able to do whatever you want.’”
    thats pretty crazy... Like someone said on here, why can't they do 1vs1 competitions for the all-star break. Ratings would be off the roof. I know I would stop doing what im doing on a Saturday night to watch that.
    #Chow!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    I actually think Prime Barkley could beat Kobe 1v1.

Barkley "could" play good defense when he put in the effort (he rarely did) and on the other end I can't see Kobe stopping Bark's from backing him down effortlessly for easy shots.
    No shot andrew.try again.

vCash
    I can't wait for you to be gone.
    +1
    #Chow!

vCash
    MELO/PIERCE/NIQUE/DREXLER/AI(5in taller)/V.CARTER and others would beat him or give him run for his money easily

BEAN dont even got his 'own' game to begin with....its not that impressive to copycat/master the socalled greatest of alltime, and act like its your ****, might as well go watch old BULLS clips from 96-98 cause he sure wasnt that 'come fly with me' type circa 84' and wasnt nowhere near as strong as JORDAN nor had his cat quickness,but i cant knock him for fooling the masses who portray he's the 'closest' to JORDAN, I say no hes a closetclone JORDAN

vCash
    After the lakers make the playoffs we will never have to hear stupid statments like this again!
    Lol.. did he make a ban bet?
    #Chow!

vCash
    I've never understood this whole 1 on 1 thing. Basketball is played 5 on 5. What you can do 1 on 1 does not translate to actual games. Especially for big men.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    MELO/PIERCE/NIQUE/DREXLER/AI(5in taller)/V.CARTER and others would beat him or give him run for his money easily

BEAN dont even got his 'own' game to begin with....its not that impressive to copycat/master the socalled greatest of alltime, and act like its your ****, might as well go watch old BULLS clips from 96-98 cause he sure wasnt that 'come fly with me' type circa 84' and wasnt nowhere near as strong as JORDAN nor had his cat quickness,but i cant knock him for fooling the masses who portray he's the 'closest' to JORDAN, I say no hes a closetclone JORDAN
    Yes yes we know, kobe is a horrible 1vs1 player because he started his career off the bench.
    #Chow!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast