Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Kobe Bryant Says Hes the Greatest One-on-One Player Ever

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...e-player-ever/

Who could get you? "Kevin Durant is the guy that would give me the most trouble. With his length and ability to use the dribble, he’d be tough.’ I always wanted to see you play Tracy McGrady. ‘I played T-Mac. I cooked him. Roasted him. Wasn’t even close."
    Do ya agree?

vCash
    He did say he's never lost, which is really ****ing impressive considering some of the people he's played. Obviously Jordan would've been the ultimate 1 v 1 match, and now that KD can somehow dribble like a point guard I do think he'd take even a prime Kobe 1 v 1. He can rise and shoot over him all day, and if Kobe bit too hard he has the ability to smoke him.

I really do wish some of these dumb skills competitions were replaced with a 1v1 competition in the All Star break. I don't know how they've missed the ball on this for so long. It would be damn entertaining if the best of the best went at it.

vCash
    Jordan and Durant would have a good shot at beating kobe 1v1 im sure.

vCash
    I think Jordan would have beaten Kobe if they somehow played in their prime.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    jordan would have easily beaten kobe in a 1v1. he is better at basically everything aside from 3's

vCash
    No one gives a ****

**** you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I think Jordan would have beaten Kobe if they somehow played in their prime.
    I would pay to watch prime Jordan vs 02-03 Kobe, as I think that's his best year of shooting and athleticism before the knee and shoulder surgeries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kblo247 View Post
    I would pay to watch prime Jordan vs 02-03 Kobe, as I think that's his best year of shooting and athleticism before the knee and shoulder surgeries.
    90-91' MJ versus that Kobe? I would pay a shitload of money to watch that haha. I think Jordan would take 2/3 games to 11, but they would be good games. Many underestimate how much Kobe's game is geared to play 1-1.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    90-91' MJ versus that Kobe? I would pay a shitload of money to watch that haha. I think Jordan would take 2/3 games to 11, but they would be good games. Many underestimate how much Kobe's game is geared to play 1-1.
    kobe's one on one game doesnt impress me much honestly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    kobe's one on one game doesnt impress me much honestly
    you have to be joking. He would be an unreal 1-1 player. His footwork is perfect, he was athletic, had the midrange game, and explosiveness, while having the most competitive desire out there, just like MJ. If anything, while I rank him a top 10 player ever, he is probably a top 2-3 1-1 player ever.

vCash
    I believe it. Jordan was a better team defender, I'll give him that but defensively one on one, as we've seen lately, Kobe is one of the best in the league.

He's quick, smart, athletic, smart and long. The dude knows what you're going to do before you do it.

Jordan probably would've given him the most trouble.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Bron
    DURANT
    JORDAN would beat him and then tell him to give him his style/game back and send him home and tell him to go copy his so called tru idols games ..WEST/MAGIC
    Last edited by 3RDASYSTEM; 01-17-2013 at 07:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    I believe it. Jordan was a better team defender, I'll give him that but defensively one on one, as we've seen lately, Kobe is one of the best in the league.

He's quick, smart, athletic, smart and long. The dude knows what you're going to do before you do it.

Jordan probably would've given him the most trouble.
    jordan was a better 1 on 1 defender too.

vCash
    Hey might be, he might not be.

I might care, I might not care.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Hey might be, he might not be.

I might care, I might not care.
    hater. bow to the great one, kobe bryant.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast