Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 332
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,693
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Have you ever had a panic attack?
    My Doc told me not a single person has died of a panic attack. When he told me that, I stopped having them. Perhaps Im lucky, but Im inclined to believe that the power of the mind is similarly beyond comprehension. White strikes me as someone lacking in mental fortitude. No respect from me.

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekTheTruth View Post
    Wow Will, I'm completely dumbfounded that after last night we actually see eye to eye in regards to at least part of this subject. Haha almost takes the fun outta it for me lol
    To be fair it was late and i do not even remember which posters i was debating with last night. There were so many ha!

    But yea it's always cool to come to a healthy conclusion after a very long and tiring debate. That is in essence the whole point of arguing. Hoping that we can both gain a better understanding and maybe furthering our own knowledge.


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    My Doc told me not a single person has died of a panic attack. When he told me that, I stopped having them.
    Well your doctor is right. Panic attacks in an of themselves do not kill or physically harm you in any way. It is all mental. The fact that it's mental does not make it any less real to the subject though. Panic attacks vary in intensity. I only had one before and it was not too bad. Just felt like i could not breathe.


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by He115ing View Post
    I want to ask this again: why can't he take anti anxiety medication or sleeping pills before going on an airplane?
    He also deals with OCD. I do not know the whole deal but there is apparently an issue with OCD patients and taking medications

    I for some reason always think of OCD as a very comical thing even though it is not. I blame Jack Nicholson.


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    C Florida
    Posts
    6,336
    vCash
    1500
    This is getting ridiculous, just relax on your couch earning a paycheck you POS.

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,611
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    He also deals with OCD. I do not know the whole deal but there is apparently an issue with OCD patients and taking medications

    I for some reason always think of OCD as a very comical thing even though it is not. I blame Jack Nicholson.

    If this dude can't take his medication so that he can do what he loves and get paid millions of dollars then he just needs to GTFO.

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Manhattan, New York
    Posts
    3,915
    vCash
    992
    This man is a diva!
    The Knicks are back?

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,693
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Well your doctor is right. Panic attacks in an of themselves do not kill or physically harm you in any way. It is all mental. The fact that it's mental does not make it any less real to the subject though. Panic attacks vary in intensity. I only had one before and it was not too bad. Just felt like i could not breathe.
    Just saying, normal folk dont get to stop their work lives to makes sure they get to cope with their "illnesses" and that their surrounding environments are 100% safe.

    Thats why I LOL'ed at his "Im only high maintainance because your ignorant" line. Nah if you think anxiety is reason to pause your work life then your a likely financially secure enough to avoid the trauma/pressure that comes with dealing with real world issues, in other words hes high maintainance. I dont see why he would take offense tho, most athletes are high maintaince.

    If he doesn't think hes high maintaince then its actually due to his own ignorance of normal peoples problem.

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Just saying, normal folk dont get to stop their work lives to makes sure they get to cope with their "illnesses" and that their surrounding environments are 100% safe.

    Thats why I LOL'ed at his "Im only high maintainance because your ignorant" line. Nah if you think anxiety is reason to pause your work life then your a likely financially secure enough to avoid the trauma/pressure that comes with dealing with real world issues, in other words hes high maintainance. I dont see why he would take offense tho, most athletes are high maintaince.

    If he doesn't think hes high maintaince then its actually due to his own ignorance of normal peoples problem.
    Normal folk do not feel like they are about to die when they are at work. I guess it depends on the job but the NBA and pro sports in general is not very comparable to the normal workplace environment

    I wish we knew what the hell it is that he is asking of the Rockets. I just want to know if his demands are unrealistic or are they something that the Rockets should be able to accommodate.

    Also if he is willing to leave the sport why has he not done so yet


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,693
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by He115ing View Post
    I want to ask this again: why can't he take anti anxiety medication or sleeping pills before going on an airplane?
    What I want to know is why did he bring up the traveling by bus thing if he admitted within seconds that it wasn't a problem. Im no psychiatrist but I get suspicious when people do things like that. Its as if he has very little to talk about and wants to add a list of problems but cant for some reason.

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,693
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Normal folk do not feel like they are about to die when they are at work.
    No you didn't understand my post, Im talking about NORMAL FOLK WITH HIS DISEASE.

    They do feel like they are about to die, and they DIDN'T get to stop working because nobody in this planet can pay the bills with sympathy. Get it now?

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,773
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Just because it is legal does not make it ethical. Royce does not want to disclose what is being discussed between he and his team. Why does this bother you so much?
    OMFG you are hopeless...


    God bless your parents

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,241
    vCash
    1500
    Dude that last line is killing me. That's ridiculous. Some jobs just have basic but non flexible qualifications. One being that your surgeon has a hand.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    No you didn't understand my post, Im talking about NORMAL FOLK WITH HIS DISEASE.

    They do feel like they are about to die, and they DIDN'T get to stop working because nobody in this planet can pay the bills with sympathy. Get it now?
    Right. However i think we can agree that professional athletes do not worry about such things. Just because normal people have no choice does not mean he should do what they do when he DOES have a choice.

    So the question becomes whether he is really fighting for what he believes and something that is practical and realistic or whether he is doing this simply to generate awareness for his issues and becomes some cult hero

    I am starting to lean towards the latter the more i debate with posters on this forum


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Camden NJ
    Posts
    8,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    OMFG you are hopeless...


    God bless your parents
    Then stop replying to me kid! Jesus. It's not that hard. People are here trying to have a discussion and you are still here trolling like an idiot. STFU and go somewhere


    Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •