Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    This man is pure. He wanted to put a franchise on the map that never won anything and turn them into a champion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Was there something to read? All I'm saying is that Durant is obviously venting frustration with not being the franchise centerpiece and have to split shot distribution with Westy. He could average 50 points per game if he were alone on the Raptors...
    Yes there's something to read - the link in the OP. If you can't or don't want to read that, at least watch the interview before trying to jam your anti-Westbrook talking point into the conversation.
    Patrick directly asks him "Who did you want to play for growing up" and he says he was a Raptor fan. It hasn't nothing to do with frustration or venting or being unhappy - he honestly answered a question about which team he liked as a kid.
    Nothing to do with Westbrook - which you'd know if you actually read or watched instead of just leaping at any chance to bash a guy you don't like.

vCash
    Okc is small city but can you imagine if Durant played for Toronto. Wow they could fill out every night in a stadium of 60,000 fans .. Cha Ching

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Yes there's something to read - the link in the OP. If you can't or don't want to read that, at least watch the interview before trying to jam your anti-Westbrook talking point into the conversation.
    Patrick directly asks him "Who did you want to play for growing up" and he says he was a Raptor fan. It hasn't nothing to do with frustration or venting or being unhappy - he honestly answered a question about which team he liked as a kid.
    Nothing to do with Westbrook - which you'd know if you actually read or watched instead of just leaping at any chance to bash a guy you don't like.
    Can't have a Durant thread without including Westbrook

Kind of surprised he would say that about the Raptors, but it is what it is.

vCash
    So much for the no one wants to play in Canada.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    He grew up a fan cause of VC. It's not a slight towards OKC. Just shows that he was a fan of a certain team growing up.
    I hope the Rock gets his *** whooped. No because i dislike the Rock because he is awesome but because CM Punk is better. CM Punk over Rock would cement him in the WWE. The Rock winning the title and then vacating it just seems so blah

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    It's funny how you'll do almost anything to slight Lebron.
    In what way does this have to do with Lebron at all? We are talking about Durant a real "G".
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    This man is pure. He wanted to put a franchise on the map that never won anything and turn them into a champion.
    It'll actually mean something if he actually does it.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    I hope the Rock gets his *** whooped. No because i dislike the Rock because he is awesome but because CM Punk is better. CM Punk over Rock would cement him in the WWE. The Rock winning the title and then vacating it just seems so blah
    Lol way to stay on topic. But yeah, i'm just looking forward to a good match more than anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Okc is small city but can you imagine if Durant played for Toronto. Wow they could fill out every night in a stadium of 60,000 fans .. Cha Ching
    Maybe if they played at the Rogers Centre... ACC is nowhere near big enough to fit even half of your 60,000

And as for what KD said... nothing to see here... he answered a question about his childhood and the only reason he liked the team was because VC was exciting to watch. It has nothing to do with wanting to play for Toronto now nor does it have anything to do with wanting to leave OKC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Can't have a Durant thread without including Westbrook

Kind of surprised he would say that about the Raptors, but it is what it is.
    No, YOU can't have a Durant thread without trolling about Wesbrook. Everyone else is doing just fine without it, talking about the actual topic. You and I are literally the only posters who've mentioned Westbrook in this thread.

vCash
    In what way does this have to do with Lebron at all? We are talking about Durant a real "G".

vCash
    i wouldn't be surprised if inside the nba mentions about this tonite....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    the 2nd best superstar in the league saying this...man.....nuff said
    So?

AAL: Matthew "all he does is throw jump balls" Stafford

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Bargs + calderon for Durant.

Lol jk

get it done BC!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast