Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He grew up a fan cause of VC. It's not a slight towards OKC. Just shows that he was a fan of a certain team growing up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    I don't blame him, he wouldn't have Westbrook holding him back, and he can be the Franchise player in Toronto.
    Can you not read, or are you saying he grew up knowing and came into the league knowing he was going toend up playing with Westbrook and wanted no part of it?

vCash
    someone on twitter
    GREATEST MOMENTS IN RAPTOR HISTORY: 1) Carter wins dunk contest. 2) Durant says he wanted to play here as kid. 3) Fan wins pizza. END
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    He grew up a fan cause of VC. It's not a slight towards OKC. Just shows that he was a fan of a certain team growing up.
    theres a difference between favourtie team growing up and playing for.....and durant is from washington dc....

vCash
    JNoel can see into the future, duh
    RIP JordansBulls

vCash
    He was a Raps fan growing up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bholly View Post
    Can you not read, or are you saying he grew up knowing and came into the league knowing he was going toend up playing with Westbrook and wanted no part of it?
    Was there something to read? All I'm saying is that Durant is obviously venting frustration with not being the franchise centerpiece and have to split shot distribution with Westy. He could average 50 points per game if he were alone on the Raptors...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    He was a Raps fan growing up.
    remember...hes in his 6th season in the league...its obvious something is up.....my guess...durant is disappointed the fact the harden was traded...and if he doesn't win a ring...hes gonna leave once his contract is up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom2010 View Post
    remember...hes in his 6th season in the league...its obvious something is up.....my guess...durant is disappointed the fact the harden was traded...and if he doesn't win a ring...hes gonna leave once his contract is up
    Believe me I would love Durant on the Raptors, but I just don't think this is anything more than just words.

vCash
    haha that's a tease

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dtmagnet View Post
    Believe me I would love Durant on the Raptors, but I just don't think this is anything more than just words.
    i don't think he's going to be a raptor either...i think hes gonna end up in a big market team....look at melo, lbj, howard, amare, etc

vCash
    remember...hes in his 7th season in the league...its obvious something is up.....my guess...durant is disappointed the fact the harden was traded...and if he doesn't win a ring...hes gonna leave once his contract is up
    They're in contention every single year, I think they'll break through eventually.

But who knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    They're in contention every single year, I think they'll break through eventually.

But who knows.
    the players i have mentioned in my last post...they were contending every year with their previous teams respectively....

vCash
    I believe KD mentioned somewhere before that he was a fan of raptors when he was growing up. I remember seeing it on a thread on PSD a while back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I believe KD mentioned somewhere before that he was a fan of raptors when he was growing up. I remember seeing it on a thread on PSD a while back.
    u didn't read the article....im not a big fan of KD....im a lebron fan...he could do the same thing what lebron did 2 and a half years ago....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast