Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Time to tank?

vCash
    Just enjoy the wins boys, these don't come often

vCash
    I think it was Tito Satana who posted this a while back. But this team in a crapshoot like a 48 game season could oddly enough squeek into the playoffs. I wouldn't bet on it, but my jaw wouldn't hit the floor if it did somehow happen. We've always played part seasons and this is exactly a part season. We're not close to a finished product by any means so a high pick in this draft is something we basically need at this point instead of the playoffs.

Still be pretty cool to watch a playoff series and actually give a fishermen's **** about it for the first time since 03-04.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavy16 View Post
    I knew I should have bet you that the Leafs would come sprinting out of the gate...there is no pressure on them and they are playing that way and that's why they are winning. You watch, come March when they are still in the thick of things and the pressure grows the team will fall apart and end up finishing 10th in the East.
    No point in makin bets on the Leafs Forum. They don't hold up =)Not after a draft anyways haha..

vCash
    You should check out the Leafs record after 48 games the last few seasons.

vCash
    That's why we could slip in there. Not sure it's the best thing going forward for a team lacking blue chip young players but it seems right up our alley after the past few years of partial season success.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112