Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Playoffs: Would it be better to play Miami earlier in the playoffs or later in them?

For instance, lets say the Heat are the #1 seed and we are the #4 or #5 seed, do you think if Rose is back and we are clicking, etc that we would stand a better chance playing them in the 2nd round? or if Miami is the #1 seed and we are the #3 or #6 seed and beat NY in round 2 and play Miami in the ECF that we would stand a better chance in the ECF against them vs the ECSF?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Of course later.

2 reasons: someone MIGHT beat them before we face them in the ECF.

Or either someone maybe hurt by then or they simply may be tired by the time they get to ECF.

Also, we get to be at worst be in the ECF.

vCash
    Whatever round we are healthy.

Follow 4 Follow @Procis1on

vCash
    I don't care when we play Miami, I just want our team to kick some ***** come playoff time.

“If you quit ONCE it becomes a habit. Never quit!!!”
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Procision View Post
    Whatever round we are healthy.
    The perfect answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    The later the better IMO. Gotta make sure we're healthy and in sync.

vCash
    i'm probably alone but I'm not concerned about the heat this year. They are HORRIBLE on the glass and I think the pressure is off of them to win. I'd be more scared of the Heat last year than I would be vs. them this year.

The NYK and the Pacers scare me more than the heat.

But who knows, maybe the Heat figure it out again and turn it up right before the playoffs start. I just know at this point, I don't care to play the Heat in the 1st round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    i'm probably alone but I'm not concerned about the heat this year. They are HORRIBLE on the glass and I think the pressure is off of them to win. I'd be more scared of the Heat last year than I would be vs. them this year.

The NYK and the Pacers scare me more than the heat.

But who knows, maybe the Heat figure it out again and turn it up right before the playoffs start. I just know at this point, I don't care to play the Heat in the 1st round.
    Actually, Knicks and pacers don't scare me 1 bit. The team that scares me the most is Okc thunder, other than heat.

I think bulls would be fine with any other team, as long as rose is back to his old self.

vCash
    I honestly don't care one bit when the Bulls would play them. They're definitely not facing them in the first round, because that would require the Bulls/Heat to both be at best the 4th seed in the conference. I partially agree with BL33...

The Heat don't scare me. They never really did, but they posed a much bigger threat last year. Their defense is nowhere near as good as it was the previous two seasons (13th this year compared to 4th and 5th) and their rebounding is atrocious (30th this year compared to 21st and 9th).

However, the Knicks nor the Pacers scare me at all either, far less than the Heat. All of the teams I worry about are out west (OKC, SAS, MEM, LAC)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    I honestly don't care one bit when the Bulls would play them. They're definitely not facing them in the first round, because that would require the Bulls/Heat to both be at best the 4th seed in the conference. I partially agree with BL33...

The Heat don't scare me. They never really did, but they posed a much bigger threat last year. Their defense is nowhere near as good as it was the previous two seasons (13th this year compared to 4th and 5th) and their rebounding is atrocious (30th this year compared to 21st and 9th).

However, the Knicks nor the Pacers scare me at all either, far less than the Heat. All of the teams I worry about are out west (OKC, SAS, MEM, LAC)
    You are worried about Memphis? I can understand Clippers but Memphis is not that good. IMO, with Rose Bulls matchup much better with Grizzlies. Clippers could be tough with Blake Griffin going off vs us but I think Rose would love to face CP3 and show off.

Spurs also I am not too worried about. Bulls always (especially Rose) play great vs Spurs.

In other words, I would love to be scared and face any west team in the playoffs - coz that would mean Bulls reached the finals.

vCash
    Memphis currently has the 2nd best ranked defense in the league. Their offense is struggling some but that's mostly due to Rudy Gay's awfulness. They've allowed the 2nd least amount of rebounds to opposing teams in the league,

They've also compiled the 6th best record thus far in the league, and whoever they receive after trading Rudy Gay will be an improvement to their team. Also, they play at a really slow pace (28th in the league right now). They're just a team I see being built for the playoffs.

Also, Zach Randolph has a better chance of going off against the Bulls than Blake Griffin does.

vCash
    EDIT: double post.
    Last edited by Shammyguy3; 01-17-2013 at 10:36 PM.

vCash
    I don't care what round we face them in how long the team is fully healthy at full strength. It could be the 1st round like last time when they won their 1st championship got knocked out of the 1st round the next following post-season.

All the teams in the East don't scare me at all not one bit including the Heat, Knicks and Pacers. Right now there are no true beasts in the east. The teams that scare me is the Clippers, Thunder, Grizzlies and the Spurs which are the true best of the West and we don't have to worry about them until the Finals.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    my answer was based on the Eastern Conference playoffs.

Out west, in the finals is a different story.

A lot of scary nightmares on the West.