Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    vCash
    for ****s sake Nash.

vCash
    It is a good sign that he is finding open ice though

vCash
    Finally a long pass up the middle!!! That is is what I want to see multiple times a game. I know he did not score but its the threat. Stretch the ice. Good job!!!
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Has stralman ever got a shot through from the pt?

vCash
    2 goals on 3 shots. If we stop allowing shots we can win this!!!

Still a lot of time. We have dominated play despite the scoreboard.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    No one gets shots through from the point bc they don't have any movement. Shooting lanes stay clogged at all times.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    I can't watch much more of this ****.

-Just a random question but have we won a face-off clean, all season?

vCash
    Part of the reason for our ****** power play is our disability to even "tie" on face offs. We get beat every single time.

vCash
    *******s are booing them. Gotta love fairweather ny fans.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Is till think we can win this game based on how many more shots we are getting. Still 40 minutes to go and start the next period on the PP.

I wish we still had Zooks for the PP.

I can not stand fans that boo but other people like it. I never think it helps.

vCash
    I just hope that if we do continue to lose, the fans don't start turning on Nash. He has been one of the few guys that has added something positive during each game so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    I just hope that if we do continue to lose, the fans don't start turning on Nash. He has been one of the few guys that has added something positive during each game so far.
    If they turn on Nash they will just show how little they know. He is one of the few guys giving us a chance to score usually.

vCash
    They'll turn on him tomorrow if he doesn't get any points tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They'll turn on him tomorrow if he doesn't get any points tonight.
    Rangers fans + ****** results has never = patience.

vCash
    when i get frustrated with the rangers i just become thankful im a knick fan and not a laker fan. lol jk j4kop99.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast