Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We need to stop blocking Charas shot. Let Lundy handle them. I dont want our better players being out injured because of Charas cannon.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    That move by Nash right before the Richards goal was awesome

vCash
    Yea, was a nice move and shot attempt... looked like rust that he didn't get it in. Created a nice opening.
    It's never too early to start believing in miracles.
    Just Sayin'

vCash
    What a save

vCash
    Richards hasn't won a face off all night

vCash
    This is a disaster. Without hank we would be Down by 5 or 6

vCash
    The good news is that we are still undefeated at home.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Didn't have single good shift all night. Completely dominated.

And our power play still sucks.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Was a bad game but it gets no easier today.

I don't like all these EC games in such a short season especially the ones in division like against Pittsburgh but we will see how we bounce back.

It was Boston's home opener i expected them to come out tough.

It was good to see Nash get an assist though and Richards score a goal in their first game back.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-20-2013 at 05:42 AM.

vCash
    My other concern is the transition some of these newer guys like Asham (who was suspended obviously), Halpern, Pyatt, Segal are going to have to make getting used to the Ranger system in a short time.

I don't worry about Nash so much because i think he will carry over the parts of his game that made him successful offensively in the first place.

Kreider didn't see a lot of time last night either which i don't like to be honest.

I know he is young, didn't perform well in the AHL, and Torts has a short fuse when it comes to not performing but i think they need to give him more ice time than just over 10 minutes. He has so much skill that i think they need to continue to live through the growing pains and especially get him out there on the PP.

I hope that was an aberration.

Saying that, this team still has too many moving parts that haven't had the opportunity to adjust quite yet.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-20-2013 at 07:19 AM.

vCash
    I figure they will come out incredibly motivated tonight for their first home game of the year.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-20-2013 at 08:19 AM.

vCash
    A sloppy game with the pieces not fitting together yet. I want to see who will be the 3rd enforcer as well, I miss Prust already.

Loved that half spin by Nash.. He looks like he will work well with Richards. Big game tonight!

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    One thing I felt good about, was Nash. Admittedly, I never really payed a ton of attention to him the few times we play against them over the years, but you can see the skill level. Can make a scoring chance out of basically nothing. Should be fun watching this team play, once all the pieces gel...

vCash
    I dont even remember when we got this segal guy. I would much rather have haley in there or another fast scoring prospect up from the ahl. The fourth linen just seemed really really slow and I have never liked rupp. Rupp looks horrible fighting.

I do want to give props to bickel for stepping up and defending callahan.

Also did anyone notice but gaborik went right back to playing right wing on most shifts, thought he was moving to left wing.
    And on our pp why is richards the one taking all the shots, shouldnt that be gabs and nash. Dont get me wrong richards has a descent shot but our shooters should def be nash and gabs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocowear21 View Post
    I dont even remember when we got this segal guy. I would much rather have haley in there or another fast scoring prospect up from the ahl. The fourth linen just seemed really really slow and I have never liked rupp. Rupp looks horrible fighting.

I do want to give props to bickel for stepping up and defending callahan.

Also did anyone notice but gaborik went right back to playing right wing on most shifts, thought he was moving to left wing.
    And on our pp why is richards the one taking all the shots, shouldnt that be gabs and nash. Dont get me wrong richards has a descent shot but our shooters should def be nash and gabs

The team needs to find a better way to create more space on the ice. The Rangers are loaded with firepower. We have as much as any team in the league but we play in a phone booth system so a lot of that skill goes to waste. Gabs should be on the RW not the left wing. It gives him much more room to shoot and break towards the center of the ice on his forehand.

Kreider will probably have to earn his time on that 3rd line and I would not be shocked to see him get Zuke like minutes which would be disappointing to me.

Gabs, Hags and Krieder are 3 of the fastest players in the NHL but you would not know it watching them in our system. We should be practicing ways to break them loose. Speed kills when given room.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast