Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SA5195 View Post
    He's gonna play for the Raptors for sure.

When he's 40 years old and weak...:cry:
    THIS... Still would be nice, but didn't the Durant have knee concerns too coming in? Oh well, never gonna happen but at least it lets us know we were once desired.

Side Note: We need old logo back!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    The worst part about this, is that the year we won the lottery, was the year they changed the rules so you couldn't draft high school players and Durant was in that class.

**** you stern!
    I never heard of Durant wanting to skip HS and go straight to the NBA though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CB29 View Post
    I really doubt that he would want to leave a perennial championship contender for a struggling franchise. If he did though, he would be hailed a god in Toronto but pretty much no chance of it happening.
    Yea, this.

I doubt he has the love for Toronto so much that he'd probably come here considering how successful he's been.

vCash
    We have Bargnani anyways. Outside of rebounding and passing, they're the same player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    We have Bargnani anyways. Outside of rebounding and passing, they're the same player.
    You forgot scoring, getting to the line, making your teammates better and giving 100% effort. Once Bargs works on these areas, we're laughing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    The worst part about this, is that the year we won the lottery, was the year they changed the rules so you couldn't draft high school players and Durant was in that class.

**** you stern!
    would nit have changed much, we were looing fo a center to play with bosh, so oden wouldve been our man
    Blue Jays 2013 world champs, just watch

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Guy View Post
    not really. Ed sat out a season with a broken hand, if I'm not mistaken? Broken bones aren't too bad, as long as they aren't in the knees or ankles where they can linger.
    Yah I think it was just that one random injury which held him out for half the season and so some GMs above us passed on him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    Man the trade machine is so messed up. The deal is not working because that's not enough value for KD, not because they are over the tax threshold

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bbsmv75

I really feel like this trade benefits both teams and I think it might put us in the playoffs

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash

"I stole and I robbed ....and I kidnapped the President's son and held him for ransom, AND I DIDNT GET CAUGHT NEITHA ! " - Prison Mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jon32 View Post
    I like how we only win 7 more games according to hollinger lol.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    die kraft dinner
    go home raptors, you're drunk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Fair enough, but I think when you grow up loving something, you always have a soft spot in your heart for it.
    I wouldn't be surprised if we're still his 2nd fav team after OKC.

Either way, this is the kind of thing that would just be too good to ever happen to a Toronto sports team. Also I don't see any scenario where it's possible. (OKC will never trade him. and he's too nice to dip in FA)
    Ever see the Blue Jays in the last few years. Bizarre things can come out of nowhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You forgot scoring, getting to the line, making your teammates better and giving 100% effort. Once Bargs works on these areas, we're laughing.
    ...and being efficient, better at defence, actually living up to something, will probably win a championship as the main guy(Durant)...anything else i'm missing?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123