Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will the Nets Make a Significant Move Before the 2/21 Deadline, and who?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Josh Smith

6 28.57%
  • Paul Millsap

8 38.10%
  • Ben Gordon

7 33.33%
  • Other (Please specify in your response)

0 0%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Alright, changing my deadline prediction since Memphis made that trade to get underneath the luxury tax:

Nets get Paul Millsap in a three team deal involving the Bobcats.

Paul Millsap and Raja Bell to BKN

Kris Humphries, Jamaal Tinsley, and BKN's 2013 1st round pick to CHA (Receive a veteran point guard in return for Sessions, an elite rebounder they could surely use, and a draft pick)

Ramon Sessions, MarShon Brooks, and Hakim Warrick to Utah (Warrick has a team option this summer, so Utah can decline to accept it and he'd become a free agent. Or they could keep him and he can spell Favors)

Sign Damion James for the rest of the season: Athletic player, good defender, and he's a very solid rebounder. Loves being a Net, and he can give solid minutes.

Make Stackhouse an assistant coach: You already know why.

TE for Evan Fournier: Saw this on TBG. He's a very young player, but he barely plays in Denver because of all the wings they have. He's a solid scorer, and he's French (globalization doe). Nets really liked him before the draft, so there is something here.

Updated Roster post-deadline:

Deron Williams/ C.J. Watson/ Tyshawn Taylor
    Joe Johnson/ Raja Bell/ Evan Fournier
    Gerald Wallace/ Keith Bogans/ Damion James
    Paul Millsap/ Reggie Evans/ Mirza Teletovic
    Brook Lopez/ Andray Blatche
    How is Bell. I know his defense, how is his offense? 3 point range?
    BEAT THE KNICKS

East Flatbush to Canarsie to Roselle park
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    Bell is done, he hasn't been any good in a couple of years.
    He used to be a decent 3 point shooter, but Bogans can do what he does, and better now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseysFinest View Post
    Alright, changing my deadline prediction since Memphis made that trade to get underneath the luxury tax:

Nets get Paul Millsap in a three team deal involving the Bobcats.

Paul Millsap and Raja Bell to BKN

Kris Humphries, Jamaal Tinsley, and BKN's 2013 1st round pick to CHA (Receive a veteran point guard in return for Sessions, an elite rebounder they could surely use, and a draft pick)

Ramon Sessions, MarShon Brooks, and Hakim Warrick to Utah (Warrick has a team option this summer, so Utah can decline to accept it and he'd become a free agent. Or they could keep him and he can spell Favors)

Sign Damion James for the rest of the season: Athletic player, good defender, and he's a very solid rebounder. Loves being a Net, and he can give solid minutes.

Make Stackhouse an assistant coach: You already know why.

TE for Evan Fournier: Saw this on TBG. He's a very young player, but he barely plays in Denver because of all the wings they have. He's a solid scorer, and he's French (globalization doe). Nets really liked him before the draft, so there is something here.

Updated Roster post-deadline:

Deron Williams/ C.J. Watson/ Tyshawn Taylor
    Joe Johnson/ Raja Bell/ Evan Fournier
    Gerald Wallace/ Keith Bogans/ Damion James
    Paul Millsap/ Reggie Evans/ Mirza Teletovic
    Brook Lopez/ Andray Blatche
    I can dig it. But the Evan Fournier part is unrealistic.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Nets do NOT have a PF issue,,,,They have 3 capable PFs....what more do you want.....
    What the Nets need is a high Caliber SF like Rudy Gay.....

Wallace,,,,,is being played at PF........Wallace is not the scoring Machine he was with the Bobcats....
    Maybe the Nets need to play Marshon....at SF....

Marshon Brooks for Korver........you must be Joking.....
    I would not trade Marshon Brooks for all the Atlanta Guards put together......

vCash
    Idk how much you guys believe him but he has been right on quite a few things now he is saying nets have serious interest in gay! @mysportslegion https://twitter.com/MySportsLegion/s...50571036700672
    Gamertag 360: I Play Bald (Add It!)
    Twitter: @RSchnyderite10

vCash
    Would rather a PF.

vCash
    He's a pretty solid three point shooter. Oldmantrash is right, he is essentially Keith Bogans at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    I can dig it. But the Evan Fournier part is unrealistic.
    That's fair. Thought they might want to see who they could get for that TE, Fournier's salary fit the TE, and he hasn't been getting consistent minutes. I'd love Chris Singleton from Washington now that Damion has been cut.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    I will be honest, I am not expecting a big trade. I won't be disappointed either. I think juggling the team too much is not to good. Let's see what we have in YEAR 1. We can do much more this offseason...
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    To me it doesn't make any sense for the Grizz to trade gay at this point. They are now under the cap and that essentially was the primary motivation for them to make any kind of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by rurichie View Post
    Idk how much you guys believe him but he has been right on quite a few things now he is saying nets have serious interest in gay! @mysportslegion https://twitter.com/MySportsLegion/s...50571036700672

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rurichie View Post
    To be honest, us fans like to get worked up over tweets by people who deem credible in this media frenzy. Until I see breaking news on the bottom line of ESPN or when the player dresses up in Brooklyn B&W, then I know it happened / happening

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Ok don't kill me, but I just want to see what you guys think of Pau Gasol and silly big contract? Would he be a distraction to Brook on offense?
    PSN: Shtack_Bundles
    2k15.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stack_NJNets View Post
    Ok don't kill me, but I just want to see what you guys think of Pau Gasol and silly big contract? Would he be a distraction to Brook on offense?
    Eh not necessarily. I wouldn't hate to have someone who's won the title before and knows what it means to win in this league. Look at Zach Randolph and Marc....couldn't be a better duo in the front court. I would see it like that

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    I will be honest, I am not expecting a big trade. I won't be disappointed either. I think juggling the team too much is not to good. Let's see what we have in YEAR 1. We can do much more this offseason...
    I'm expecting one. This is Billy's last chance at making a trade before his contract runs out this summer. Needs to go out on a good note. While I do agree that a lot of roster shuffling isn't good, the Nets aren't a complete team as of yet. Still need a starting caliber power forward, shooters, an athletic wing player, etc.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stack_NJNets View Post
    Gasol would be a very good add, but the issue with him is injuries. That's the risk with him moving forward.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    I've had enough with Bogans and Wallace's 3's. We need a dead eye from 3 point land, if we cant acquire that I dont think we'll have the ability to make it far in the playoffs.

Also, PF needs to be addressed either this season or next, too much nonsense from Reggie/Hump on offense night in and night out.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast