Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Seriously?
    He said someone was either a female or gay for liking twilight lol sounds like some mod had their panties in a bunch

vCash
    Hey guys, since this is the OT thread I thought I'd share a recent project with you.

Here is a link to the trailer of a new movie I starred in last year. It's coming out soon and hopefully it'll eventually stream online so you guys can check out one of your fellow Eagles posters in action.
    Last edited by MacManus; 01-29-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Pimp good for u man....now who the F were u..

The mustache?

The skinny white kid

Or grizzly Adams?

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Skinny white kid.

Also, he has a goatee, not a mustache, sir.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    apologies in advance to the mods if this is not kosher, but wanted to share the petition going around re a return to kelly green.

https://www.change.org/petitions/jef...hare_petition#

feel free to bash me.

vCash
    Is it just me or are people nowadays getting more oversensitive? I said something that I didn't think was enough to piss off anyone and someone told me to go **** myself. I just walked away to avoid getting myself into a childish argument.

vCash
    Christ, H-MYK, **** off. Shut up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
    Hey guys, since this is the OT thread I thought I'd share a recent project with you.

Here is a link to the trailer of a new movie I starred in last year. It's coming out soon and hopefully it'll eventually stream online so you guys can check out one of your fellow Eagles posters in action.
    Kewl.What's it supposed to be about?

Who knew we had a budding film star in the Eagles forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywood View Post
    apologies in advance to the mods if this is not kosher, but wanted to share the petition going around re a return to kelly green.

https://www.change.org/petitions/jef...hare_petition#

feel free to bash me.
    No bash,Midnight Green please!

I will say the updated Kelly's in the picture don't look too bad though.Just seems to leprechaun or notre dame green to me though.

vCash
    Macs a pimp.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Kewl.What's it supposed to be about?

Who knew we had a budding film star in the Eagles forum.
    My character falls in love with a girl on the internet and is convinced by his quirky friends to travel to meet her via her "Check-Ins" on Facebook. Hilarity ensues.

Also known as how I met BDawk.

Anyway yeah, I've been in about four movies - one of which I wrote and directed. Also: Another teaser trailer.

vCash
    My character falls in love with a girl on the internet and is convinced by his quirky friends to travel to meet her via her "Check-Ins" on Facebook. Hilarity ensues.

Anyway yeah, I've been in about four movies - one of which I wrote and directed. Also: Another teaser trailer.
    And it was non-homo love at first type, then sight.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Pixies....great song love that tune.... thanks to fight club for making that song "break out" if you will.

Well sir I hope this helps push you towards your career, its a very very hard business to be in. My step-sister is an actress unless you get luck it takes a while and thats even is you get something at all....to get that "break".

you guys could get some unwanted publicity on this short film though, regardless of the outcome of it..just thank T'eo lol
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 01-31-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    True story sir. Luckily it's not my full time day job.

vCash

Catfish meets road trip

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast