Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    I was pissed at the announcers on this call. Did you watch the replay? The rule exists exactly for these types of situations. Suggs clearly had hands to the face........maybe not a really big deal...........BUT it ACTUALLY is a big deal because that was WHY he was able to get past Clady and get to PFM. If there were no hands-to-the-face then Suggs wouldn't have gotten to PFM. I was pissed that the announcers down-played the call as if it was a ticky-tack penalty call. NO. It was a spot-on penalty call and it nullified the result of the play WHICH ONLY HAPPENED BECAUSE of the hands-to-the-face.
    Not just that one there was a bunch ....they would get the call right then as soon as it came in from the officials as a bad cal they really didn't say anything about it or thats a tough call to make it could go either way. It was like they didn't want to make them look bad

vCash
    I'm just glad I'm not alone in seeing that these refs were horrible. At one point during the game I was like ok I'm being a homer then they called Von for a false start that he timed perfectly and then I believe layer after that it was the kuper hold. I was just like the refs do not want Denver to go up two scores and not allow a close game o come down to the wire. But they got what they wanted. A stupid "thriller"

People saying that it was one of the best playoff games ever I just say BS. That game was poorly officiated to allow a close thrilling game.

vCash
    Just re watching the baltimore drive after holidays kick return after half time. So we sack Flacco on 3rd and 8 doom gets on offside penalty (right call) 3 and 2 (should be 3rd and 3) ray rice breaks one to the outside just saw miller sniffed it out and was in the backfield getting held by pitta on his left shoulder which sprun rice free. No call ravens gets like 15 yards and the first down

Next play. 12 men on the field on our defense. I only counted 10 but could not see the whole field and the CBS ****s didn't replay it.

So next play 1 and 5. I'm watching this on slo mo as I type this. Von miller timed this perfectly. He is a yard off the ball and starts going 1 Frame later the center starts the process of the hike and Von is still not even cross the line. I know it's just 5 yards but that gave them a first down after Flacco threw in incomplete pass should have been 2nd and 5
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 01-18-2013 at 09:30 PM.

vCash
    ok guys, I know I sound like a complete ***** and yadda yadda and let it go and blah blah but look at the offsides they called on von miller......
    Last edited by tmacsc2; 01-19-2013 at 01:04 AM.

vCash
    ok guys, I know I sound like a complete ***** and yadda yadda and let it go and blah blah but look at the offsides they called on von miller......

vCash
    i know its crappy quality as it was recorded from my phone but this sums up the refs for that game...... Von miller was called for an offsides after flacco threw the ball to bolden on an incomplete pass

vCash
    How were the Refs in the Pats game? I didn't see any of it so I'm quite curious.
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    i think they let them play from what i saw......i watched a good amount of the second half. yeah pats had 4-40 yards and ravens had 5-60 yards so they pretty much let em play....i wish they would have let us play in that game....we would have dominated those queers

vCash
    By the way on the first PI call on tony carter what part did the refs call PI on?

vCash
    IIRC, they called him for cutting off the receiver.

vCash
    Pretty weak because that was clean he was playing ball with his head turned around. If anything it should have been illegal contact when carter put two hands on doss. Oh well season over. Still annoys me. But wait till next year and hope gase stays true to what he said. " go out every game and try to score as many points as possible." if he does we are gonna have a fun year Guys

vCash
    It definitely wasn't PI as it wasn't a catchable ball.

I do think there was Illegal Contact though.

vCash
    I want to know how they didn't call PI or tripping when D.Thomas was going deep. They said he slipped but I can never remember slipping while running and my feet ending up farther than I did. That CB clearly stuck his legs out to stop Thomas

vCash
    you dudes need to get over this ref crap. They might have been horrible but champ bailey and john fox/mvvoy lost us this game

vCash
    Hard to win a game when you are pinned back by the refs is all im saying, refs put us in a situation that we shouldnt have been in.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast