Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    you dudes need to get over this ref crap. They might have been horrible but champ bailey and john fox/mvvoy lost us this game
    I'm pissed at Fox as anybody, but to think the Broncos still would have lost without the horrible officiating is ********.

But then again, I suppose we need view that as a legit possibility in your case.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    i'm pissed at fox as anybody, but to think the broncos still would have lost without the horrible officiating is ********.

but then again, i suppose we need view that as a legit possibility in your case.
    lulz

vCash
    The Refs were a very big factor in the game and IMO the deciding one. Would we have won without all nof those bad calls who knows.... we did play very badly and the coaching also wasn't up to par. I just hope this feuls us for next year. Last time we lost after having a bye in the first round to Jax (96) we went on to win the superbowl the following year.

vCash
    watching the ravens did with their chance should get us geared in and ready to go next year. It would of been an amazing dream to not only reach the SB but win it in PFM's FIRST year with a new team...turns out that can be harder than it looks.

Another year of experience...a bad taste in our mouths...we better come rocking.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234