Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    this won't turn out well.

vCash
    Kobe 1 on 1 during his prime couldn't be beat just like Manti Te'o's girlfriend.

vCash
    lebron would "cook" kobe.
    lebron is just as quick, but so much stronger. the only thing that kobe has an advantage over lebron is outside shooting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    One on one is Kobes game, the players that can beat Kobe nowadays at it would be Melo and maybe Durant but for some reason i think Kobe would put it to Durant. Others that i would like to see go one on one even from the past would be Bernard, Jordan, younger Pierce, and a young Ginobili he is so scrappy that he would give fits one on one.
    kobe is 205 lbs soaking wet he can't beat guys like lebron or melo hed have a better chance against durant, since durant is usually moving without the ball. plus they're in the same weight class #birdchest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    It would be difficult to beat Kobe in a one on one. Knowing how much pride he has, he wouldn't allow anyone to beat him.

Maybe they should add this in the ASG. That would be great to see.

First up:

Kyrie vs Kobe
    Great idea. A One-on-One contest would be great to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I think Kobe would beat Lebron 1 on 1 just because he wants it more... But if Lebron took it to the same seriousness that Kobe did?? I'd have a hard time picking Kobe (even if he was in his prime) simply because Lebrons size and foot speed is just to much, combined with his newly found post game.. Just to much size speed and strength to over come.. But I'd give Kobe the nod over any other SG in the game.
    Foot speed doesn't play as big a role in a halfcourt contest as it does in fullcourt. Lebron has great foot speed, but what is needed in the halfcourt is quickness, and Lebron is unexceptional in that area. Size is good, too, and Lebron does have that.

vCash
    Even right now, I believe Kobe could beat Lebron one on one. Now Durant is another story. I think no one could beat Durant. Too long for quicker players and too quick for bigger players. Combine that with his shooting, impossible to guard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
    lebron would "cook" kobe.
    lebron is just as quick, but so much stronger. the only thing that kobe has an advantage over lebron is outside shooting.
    And footwork, and post ups, and handles, and actually the only thing lebron has over kobe offensively is strength and size.

vCash
    Its krazy how so many people hate Kobe. The man is easily the best one on one player ever. You can only compare MJ. Kobe after 17 years would STILL be in any 1 on 1 game with Lebron, Durrant ect His prime like the year he broke 81 pts averaged 35 pts a game and STILL didnt win the MVP tells you the hate he had, and i never understood it. The rape case? his cocky attitude he used to have? mainly because he was the first guy to have comparisons to MJ and was taking MJ's spot which people HATED. Who knows..........all in know for sure is ive watched 3 decades of basketball and i never seen anyone better then Kobe as a 1 on 1 player. Can shoot everywhere, his footwork is insane, great pump fake, best fader, both hands, defense, and his toughness and competitiveness is 2nd to non.

Gonna be a sad day when number 24 ties them up soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Even 10 years ago i would take KD. One on one, his length plus range. kd is the perfect player one on one
    Cuz your a ****in hater

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Kobe Bryant was interviewed recently and was asked about going one on one with Tmac and responded "I cooked him" when he was 20 years old Kobe played Tmac 3 times one on one with the last game having the results of "11-2"
    http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fan...-lebron-django
    Tmac always admitted kobe was the best. Personally I think Tmac was better offensively for 1-2 years, but Kobe was always better when it came to defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    And footwork, and post ups, and handles, and actually the only thing lebron has over kobe offensively is strength and size.
    Lebron James is the chosen one. He is unbeatable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    i forgot, the only kind of post moves are back to the basket. people dont give lebron enough credit in the post. lebron will have more success posting up kobe than kobe would against lebron. kobe just wouldnt be strong enough to back lebron down.

vCash
    Woud love to see Melo vs Durant 1 on 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Interviewer: His back bothered him for most of his career.

Kobe: Well, now you know.

Free As Seagull.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast