Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 73
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,252
    vCash
    1623
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Kobe also said he would beat lebron one on one and that he[kobe] is the best ever at one on one.


    Meanwhile

    jones
    In fairness to that quote, putting those guys numbers side by side for 10 years has nothing to do with playing a 1 on 1 game. Kobe is the kind of dude that would own people in 1 on 1's I think. And I can't even say I'm a Kobe fan. But he's got that kind of attitude where he'd do whatever it took to win. His post game, and kind of gritty play, etc... idk just seems like he would be like the guy at the park everyone tries to beat.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    The signals of Bryant going old.
    He barks more and more everyday.
    he took a shot on lebron yesterday.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,694
    vCash
    1894
    So Tmac played 1 on 1 with Kobe right before he blew up in Orlando?

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,775
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    The signals of Bryant going old.
    He barks more and more everyday.
    he took a shot on lebron yesterday.
    Awe... Crooner in full blown Kobe hating mode...

    Can't wait for the hate to explode when Kobe asks management to "ship Pau's *** out"

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    59,847
    vCash
    1500
    I can't imagine anyone in Kobe's era beating him 1-1. That is his game.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,620
    vCash
    1500
    Kobe tenyears ago would rape james and whoever. Durant needs a set up man .james jumpshot is iffy, and he isn't a post player .Kobe can doit all.
    Last edited by BULLSFAN0810; 01-17-2013 at 03:58 PM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Left Coast
    Posts
    361
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    Kobe tenyears ago would rape james and whoever. Durant needs a set up man .james jumpshot is iffy, and he isn't a post player .Kobe can doit all.
    Kobe and rape shouldn't be in the same sentence if your trying to defend him.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SL, UT
    Posts
    1,611
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BULLSFAN0810 View Post
    Kobe tenyears ago would rape whoever.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    H-Town/The Burgh
    Posts
    13,489
    vCash
    1500
    cool story brobe.

    Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,843
    vCash
    1500
    I think Kobe would beat Lebron 1 on 1 just because he wants it more... But if Lebron took it to the same seriousness that Kobe did?? I'd have a hard time picking Kobe (even if he was in his prime) simply because Lebrons size and foot speed is just to much, combined with his newly found post game.. Just to much size speed and strength to over come.. But I'd give Kobe the nod over any other SG in the game.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,843
    vCash
    1500
    Also I'm offended the title was changed... I liked mine much more.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,578
    vCash
    1500
    One on one is Kobes game, the players that can beat Kobe nowadays at it would be Melo and maybe Durant but for some reason i think Kobe would put it to Durant. Others that i would like to see go one on one even from the past would be Bernard, Jordan, younger Pierce, and a young Ginobili he is so scrappy that he would give fits one on one.
    Knicks and 49ers!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arco
    Posts
    4,843
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    One on one is Kobes game, the players that can beat Kobe nowadays at it would be Melo and maybe Durant but for some reason i think Kobe would put it to Durant. Others that i would like to see go one on one even from the past would be Bernard, Jordan, younger Pierce, and a young Ginobili he is so scrappy that he would give fits one on one.
    I disagree, I do think Melo could bully Kobe down low, but there's no way on this God given earth that Melo could stay infront of Kobe, he's lateral speed is not nearly quick enough to keep Kobe in front of him.. I think Kobe would torch him, especially if they play winners. Durants another one where I believe he could get his shot off over Kobe as he's tall enough, but yet again there's no way he'd be able to cover him.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kobe's basement
    Posts
    866
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I think Kobe would beat Lebron 1 on 1 just because he wants it more... But if Lebron took it to the same seriousness that Kobe did?? I'd have a hard time picking Kobe (even if he was in his prime) simply because Lebrons size and foot speed is just to much, combined with his newly found post game.. Just to much size speed and strength to over come.. But I'd give Kobe the nod over any other SG in the game.
    im tired of this stupid generalization people make. how do you know "he wants it more"? you talk to kobe and lebron?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    that would be cool. durant would own him.
    I don't know about all that...but he did say Durant would give him the most trouble.
    Signature.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •