Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Norv Turner hired as Browns OC

#Browns have named Norv Turner offensive coordinator, team announced.

vCash
    This was on the radio Tuesday. Nevertheless, Turner is great at mentoring young passers of the ball.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Great hire by the Browns. I like the moves they've made. Not a fan of Weeden though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    Great hire by the Browns. I like the moves they've made. Not a fan of Weeden though
    Yeah drafting Weeden in the 1st was a terrible idea. Anyway, too bad Norv didn't want to come back to Dallas, would have loved him here.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Yeah drafting Weeden in the 1st was a terrible idea. Anyway, too bad Norv didn't want to come back to Dallas, would have loved him here.
    I never got that either. I wonder how much faith the new staff will have in him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Why so much hate for Weeden!? I actually think he was a great addition to the Browns. He reminds me of Big Ben.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    This was on the radio Tuesday. Nevertheless, Turner is great at mentoring young passers of the ball.
    Problem is Weeden isn't young. Just kidding. Hope he improves that offense, and their playbook, which I hear, is mainly dedicated to 3rd and long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    You're not alone on this one.

Cleveland should make a move to get Alex Smith. Smith had great success with Norv Turner as his offensive coordinator in 2006... not only that, Weeden is a year older than Smith if I'm not mistaken, yet he has about 5+ years more NFL experience than Weeden.