Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    I am an older & diehard MDs' fan, I remember LSU Nick Saban being all world NFL Coach prospect, rejecting a few HC positions on NFL franchises. He signed on as The MDs HC and everyone was like The MDs found the next S B winning HC. He is a horrible human being as Then MDs' HC, let alone HORRIBLE Then MDs' HC.
    What a great example.

Saban should of easily turned that team around in his two years, especially since they had the GOATS Dante Culpepper, Joey Harrington and Cleo Lemon at QB. Must of been his fault.

vCash
    Chargers and the Jaguars. Not necessarily in that order. McCoy and Bradley were the two best candidates to be hired this year. Both of them are already better than half the head coaches working in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    So you pick one example. Man I remember when the 9ers were really bad and they hired a high profile college coach and what happened? O wait they're going to their second straight NFC Championship?
    And was there any more hired HC coaches that did great? Any more more after the first-wave, Jan. 17th??

The point was not that it was just him, it was that everyone stopped at him.
    We could google and I bet find many great head coaches signed after Jan. 17th, in at least few years, of the recent and far back past.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-17-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by greatwhiteshark View Post
    so, in your scientific process, it starts and finishes before all subjects (that fit the category) have been tested??

Or better it is fair to the nfl franchises that have yet to find a hc and the coaches to yet have found their nfl hc positions??

Are you going to hide like so many cowards on the internet, from these questions or honestly answer them??

I am a older & diehard mhs fan, i watched as now one of the best ever to play mlb ray lewis not to find a fbs program, until weeks after signing day, let along saying he intends to attend a program.
    i am an older & diehard mds' fan, i remember lsu nick saban being all world nfl coach prospect, rejecting a few hc positions on nfl franchises. He signed on as the mds hc and everyone was like the mds found the next s b winning hc. He is a horrible human being as then mds' hc, let alone horrible then mds' hc.
    and was there any more hired hc coaches that did great? Any more more after the first-wave, jan. 17th??

We could google and i bet find many great head coaches signed after jan. 17th, in at least few years, of the recent and far back past.
    wtf

vCash
    Andy Reid was my #1 option with Chip Kelly. Dorsey was also up there with my favorite for GM. Also loved that we got the bears special team coach

vCash
    And was there any more hired HC coaches that did great? Any more more after the first-wave, Jan. 17th??

We could google and I bet find many great head coaches signed after Jan. 17th, in at least few years, of the recent and far back past.
    My god man theres one team without a head coach right now. What is your issue?

vCash
    PHI or ARI.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    Andy Reid was my #1 option with Chip Kelly. Dorsey was also up there with my favorite for GM. Also loved that we got the bears special team coach
    Ya, you guys got yourselves the best in the business in Toub. :cry:

vCash
    Most of the big name guys out there have been hired. What does it matter?
    The HC candidates that we will consider great - good prospects, that we know of, The HC candidates that we will consider average - bad prospects, that we know of, and then there are the surprise guys that could become the best hire, that we do not know. After this thread started, I had posted few posts & others have chosen their HC. I was washing dishes and I had thought about Bruce Arians, for the first time, has not been hired, yet. While watching The TV, I see that Bruce Arians hired as Cardinals new HC; another of The HC candidates that we will consider great - good prospects. Bruce Arians is front runner for HC of the year!
    Instead of having say of that is right I like this HC, I wish I had thought of him, why not just wait until all the hires that going to happen have happened??
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
    What a great example.

Saban should of easily turned that team around in his two years, especially since they had the GOATS Dante Culpepper, Joey Harrington and Cleo Lemon at QB. Must of been his fault.
    If you remember, he and his administration chose them. He picked some great players and far more horrible players.

vCash
    The HC candidates that we will consider great - good prospects, that we know of, The HC candidates that we will consider average - bad prospects, that we know of, and then there are the surprise guys that could become the best hire, that we do not know. After this thread started, I had posted few posts & others have chosen their HC. I was washing dishes and I had thought about Bruce Arians, for the first time, has not been hired, yet. While watching The TV, I see that Bruce Arians hired as Cardinals new HC; another of The HC candidates that we will consider great - good prospects. Bruce Arians is front runner for HC of the year!
    Instead of having say of that is right I like this HC, I wish I had thought of him, why not just wait until all the hires that going to happen have happened??
    Are you on something?

vCash
    Are you on something?
    Where would you get such an idea?

vCash
    Chiefs...

vCash
    I'll rank them for extra fun:

Chiefs
    Bears
    Eagles
    Jaguars
    Bills
    Chargers
    Browns
    Cardinals

The only one that I thought was extraordinarily ****** was the Cardinals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Where would you get such an idea?
    From reading his posts....no one put the idea in my head at all

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast