Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I don't know about Andy.

- Terrible clock management.
    - "meh" evaluator of talent.
    - struggles to adjust to the flow of the game when his gameplan isn't working.
    - Hasn't done anything of significance since Jim Johnson passed.

I do think he is solid overall, but I think Arians or Gus Bradley (If given time, the right offensive tools) will have a greater impacts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JMClarkent View Post
    I don't know about Andy.

- Terrible clock management.
    - "meh" evaluator of talent.
    - struggles to adjust to the flow of the game when his gameplan isn't working.
    - Hasn't done anything of significance since Jim Johnson passed.

I do think he is solid overall, but I think Arians or Gus Bradley (If given time, the right offensive tools) will have a greater impacts.
    Yeah, negatively.

vCash
    of the teams with new HC, the cheifs have the best chance of making the playoffs
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    With most of the HC spots filled what team made the best hire and why?
    Put me in the minority and give me the Browns especially if they snag Horton as Dcoordinator

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    With most of the HC spots filled what team made the best hire and why?
    Obviously the Eagles, now we have a reason to scrutinize their (hopefully) failures. I hope it doesn't take long for them to shoot themselves in the foot with another Dream Team reference.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    Put me in the minority and give me the Browns especially if they snag Horton as Dcoordinator
    And see this makes another great point; have all staffs even been filled out, yet?? We know their and their staffs first-off seasons players acquired has not even happened yet.

I would no problem if this was The PSD run connected polls & threads on this topic, one for each part/stage of the process, straight through, I would say at least 3-seasons later.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    of the teams with new HC, the cheifs have the best chance of making the playoffs
    The Bears most definately have a better chance than the Cheifs.

vCash
    I like the Trestman hiring, hence the Bears

Andy Reid is old and tired, good luck with that KC

I think Arians will do a good job in Arizona
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    And see this makes another great point; have all staffs even been filled out, yet?? We know their and their staffs first-off seasons players acquired has not even happened yet.

I would no problem if this was The PSD run connected polls & threads on this topic, one for each part/stage of the process, straight through, I would say at least 3-seasons later.
    It's hard to argue the coaching Trio they would have put together there Norv Turner as O Coordinator Ray Horton as D Coordinator and Rob Chudzinski as HC. It's definitely a nice trio and their Front office is coming together as well. I just like all the moves they're making to turn that Organization around. If this doesn't get it done you have to wonder if anything ever will.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    It's hard to argue the coaching Trio they would have put together there Norv Turner as O Coordinator Ray Horton as D Coordinator and Rob Chudzinski as HC. It's definitely a nice trio and their Front office is coming together as well. I just like all the moves they're making to turn that Organization around. If this doesn't get it done you have to wonder if anything ever will.
    When did Horton go to the Browns?
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    When did Horton go to the Browns?
    Browns officially hired former Cardinals DC Ray Horton as their DC.
    Adam Schefter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Adam Schefter
    Oh ok, sweet. Last I heard he just got fired.
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Oh ok, sweet. Last I heard he just got fired.
    Yeah, it literally became official as I read your post

It had been rumored since Arians was named coach that Horton was coming to Cleveland. I think that's what NickGB was talking about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Victimize View Post
    What a great example.

Saban should of easily turned that team around in his two years, especially since they had the GOATS Dante Culpepper, Joey Harrington and Cleo Lemon at QB. Must of been his fault.
    Yeah. Except he had the choice to either trade a 2nd round pick for Culpepper, or sign Drew Brees... I mean that's pretty bad.

I still think the Great White Shark guy is being ridiculous though. Stop arguing about the post. If you don't want to discuss it, don't. Don't throw the whole topic off because you want to talk about how you don't want to talk about something.

I think Bruce Arians by the Cardinals was pretty damn good. They're in a ridiculous division, but I think Bruce can get that offense to at least average next season.

vCash
    I love your avatar, someone who actually knows at least something about history- far, far, far too rare, one of the great FootBall People ever (HC, Owner & Player- all at once for a while!). Maybe, not the best Player, but did a HOFer job in the rest.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast