Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who had the best coaching hire

With most of the HC spots filled what team made the best hire and why?

vCash
    i like the fit with chip kelly in philly, but i have to go with the cheifs. reid is a good coach, they had a number of pro-bowlers on that team and thr top pick. they are a candidate for a quick turn around
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Chargers if McCoy can get P.Rivers back on track.

vCash
    Andy Reid with the Chiefs.

vCash
    best chiefs
    worst browns

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Da Bears!

vCash
    I'll take the Chiefs.

vCash

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    With most of the HC spots filled what team made the best hire and why?
    I will wait until The Start of The Training Camps, when all Head Coaches hired are hired. If I had to guess I would, without the process being even close to finished , agree with Pinstripe power and select Reid HC of The KC Chiefs.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post
    I will wait until The Start of The Training Camps, when all Head Coaches hired are hired. If I had to guess I would, without the process being even close to finished , agree with Pinstripe power and select Reid HC of The KC Chiefs.
    God forbid we have a discussion in an internet forum.

I'll go with Chip. I still believe that when it is all said and done, Chip will be looked at the same way as current coaching greats like Payton and Belichick currently are.

vCash

Question Who had the best coaching hire

Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    God forbid we have a discussion in an internet forum.
    So, in your scientific process, it starts and finishes before all subjects (that fit the category) have been tested??

Or better it is fair to The NFL franchises that have yet to find a HC and The Coaches to yet have found their NFL HC positions??

Are you going to hide like so many cowards on The Internet, from these questions or honestly answer them??

I am a older & diehard MHs fan, I watched as now one of the best ever to play MLB Ray Lewis not to find a FBS Program, until weeks after Signing Day, let along saying he intends to attend a program.
    Last edited by GreatWhiteShark; 01-17-2013 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Was going to delete my challenges, after rereading the original post's body; however, then I read the title
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Arizona. They didn't screw it up.

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Reid is safe and solid if unspectacular, a slightly better version of Lovie. Should make them competitive.
    McCoy I am not high on (I know everyone else is though).
    Chuds to the Browns will most likely end up like the rest of their hires (although bringing Norv in was a great move but they still need a QB ultimately).

Eagles and Bears IMO. Both boom or bust type hires but that's what you need. I think they will both succeed personally.

Can't wait till the Lions coaching search next offseason.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 01-17-2013 at 04:44 PM.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Most of the big name guys out there have been hired. What does it matter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Most of the big name guys out there have been hired. What does it matter?
    I am an older & diehard MDs' fan, I remember LSU Nick Saban being all world NFL Coach prospect, rejecting a few HC positions on NFL franchises. He signed on as The MDs HC and everyone was like The MDs found the next S B winning HC. He is a horrible human being as Then MDs' HC, let alone HORRIBLE Then MDs' HC.

vCash
    I am an older & diehard MDs' fan, I remember LSU Nick Saban being all world NFL Coach prospect, rejecting a few HC positions on NFL franchises. He signed on as The MDs HC and everyone was like The MDs found the next S B winning HC. He is a horrible human being as Then MDs' HC, let alone HORRIBLE Then MDs' HC.
    So you pick one example. Man I remember when the 9ers were really bad and they hired a high profile college coach and what happened? O wait they're going to their second straight NFC Championship?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast