Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Adam Gase Promoted to Offensive Coordinator

vCash
    I like the continuity.
    Would liked to have seen Moore come in as OC though.

vCash
    I like the move too. It's just funny because we all read the article that Whisenhunt could be our next OC just yesterday. Interesting to see we were interested in Shurmur too

vCash
    i like the move to.. i would of liked to see moore come in here a litle more but this should be fine since he knows what we are doing here.

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    I think we all would like the flashy, big names. That said, I have to believe Manning had significant say in this, so perhaps he wasn't exactly sold on Moore or Ken (not going attempt to spell last name).

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    I like the promotion.

Very likely if Whiz came in and the offense put up similar numbers as this year, he would be one and done as our OC. That would mean we would potentially be looking for a new OC and DC next season.

Gase is what? 34-35? At least this way, if the guy can perform, we should have a secure OC for minimum next 5 years.

vCash
    I think it is a great move, I really don't want someone coming in and trying to put in their own offense and screw things up. I think Gase and Manning can just take what they already have and expand!! I also hope isn't like McCoy and so predictable with his play calling. I know McCoy has got a lot of credit for what he has done but against the Ravens and last year I haven't seen plays so predictable around here since you knew Shanahan would always run on 3rd and long!!

vCash
    Wasn't Peyton Manning actually the OC this year?

vCash
    Honestly, do not know enough about Gase to have an opinion either way. If Manning wants him, so do I.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    I understand the move. It makes a lot of sense and as others have pointed out PFM probably had a lot of say in this. Continuity was probably the biggest factor for not only PFM but remember we have a young QB in Brock Osweiler to develop. it doesn't help him if he has a new OC every year..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Honestly, do not know enough about Gase to have an opinion either way. If Manning wants him, so do I.
    He was our old WR coach when B Marsh and Lloyd went to their pro bowls. Not much, but it's something.

vCash
    I just don't know if we're going to see any kind of difference in the play-calling. Is he going to follow what Fox likes to do? Leave it all to PFM? Or will he come up with new innovative ways to attack??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    He was our old WR coach when B Marsh and Lloyd went to their pro bowls. Not much, but it's something.
    I know his history with the Broncos, I just have no idea what type of scheme he prefers or his tendencies. There is just no data or history on this guy, because this will be his first gig.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I just don't know if we're going to see any kind of difference in the play-calling. Is he going to follow what Fox likes to do? Leave it all to PFM? Or will he come up with new innovative ways to attack??
    Yep. This actually provides some concern IMO. Big chance that he will do what he knows best and that easily could be what he has seen under McCoy. I am hoping that he took good notes when MCD was here. Say what you want, but MCD knows offense.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    JMD knows offense...with Brady.

Made Orton look better than normal at times. But his offenses only flourished under Brady. Even with Bradford and Jackson in st.louis..that offense was still garbarge.

vCash
    Gase said he is looking to be as fast paced as possible.. and we are looking to put the pedal to the metal play as fast as possible be AGGRESIVE and score as many points as possible

i like it

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast