• SO Victory

0 0%
  • SO Loss

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I still hate Carter.

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

vCash
    I always liked Carter, Richards and Gagne. Think the former two got a really, really, sour rap in Philly.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Found feed of FLyers...stadium is dark...I think they're watching the same thing on the big screen. Game hasn't started yet to my knowledge.

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I always liked Carter, Richards and Gagne. Think the former two got a really, really, sour rap in Philly.
    I liked Richy, Gags, and Williams, but Carter always annoyed me. Just seemed to play with little hart.

vCash
    My god you announced everyone once. Why are they doing it AGAIN!?
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoPo18 View Post
    I liked Richy, Gags, and Williams, but Carter always annoyed me. Just seemed to play with little hart.
    See, I thought he played with a lot of it. **** he played the Stanley Cup on two busted feet.

I just think he looked fluid and fluidity makes it seem like it's easy.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    This sceremony is so long it almost makes me not want to ever win the Cup. Christ, hang the ****ing banner, lets go.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    ok time for hockey now!!! lets go.....

we will be watching that next year on COMCAST!

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoPo18 View Post
    Carter has the talent for fifty per but doesn't put the work in to be a complete player, would rather take low percentage shots and allow the other team odd man rushes the other way because they missed the net. would be fine with that if he only knew how to hustle back or use his big frame to play a power game. I'm fine with the return for him, robbery in every sense of the word and the kings are stuck with that long contract. Richards was and still is a tough trade to swallow, followed his JR career and it was believed he was going to be special, a leader with a two way grit. Gagne was great, injuries cut his effectiveness!

vCash
    See, I thought he played with a lot of it. **** he played the Stanley Cup on two busted feet.

I just think he looked fluid and fluidity makes it seem like it's easy.
    The whole Schmidt and Abreu thing...yea maybe. He was extremely talented just seemed to disappear when we needed him most. I know he got injured in some big games, so he had an excuse as you pointed out...idk guess the fluidity made me dislike him.

vCash
    Are you guys still on the Kings game? My cable says FLYERS v PENS but I still have their National Anthem. Wtf.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Are you guys still on the Kings game? My cable says FLYERS v PENS but I still have their National Anthem. Wtf.
    Yea they better switch it back now!!!!

vCash
    I swear to god if I get stuck with the Kings game here, I'm going to be pissed.

All I've looked forward to all week is this game on my new tv, in HD.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    What the hell is going on, I live in PA and its still Kings/BHawks?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    What the hell is going on, I live in PA and its still Kings/BHawks?
    Seriously WTF is going on?!!!!!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast