• SO Loss

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseWithFleas View Post
    Happy opening day, FINALLY!!!!!!

LETS GO FLYERS!!!

Will be at Winner's Circle for the game.

Mesz is playing.
    Some hilarious signs on pre-game live lol

lol bryz

vCash
    Bylsma wants to use Crosby on the Pk. Power Play is going to score alot lmao

lol bryz

vCash
    3pm!
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    OMG OMG OMG....Flyers Hockey Action Yo!

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

vCash
    Can't remember EVER being this excited for any sports season to start. It's like Christmas morning haha

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”

vCash
    Someone help!

If I have center ice and live in Chicago can I still watch the Pitt vs PHilly game since regionally the HAwks game is on NBC?

WTF

IF anyone has comcast let me know what channel that philly game is on center ice Thanks!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan9124 View Post
    Someone help!

If I have center ice and live in Chicago can I still watch the Pitt vs PHilly game since regionally the HAwks game is on NBC?

WTF

IF anyone has comcast let me know what channel that philly game is on center ice Thanks!!!

Sorry wish I could man, I don't get center ice! Can you watch online somewhere??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan9124 View Post
    Someone help!

WTF

TVguide.com

Use that. Put in your regional information.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    I think its blacked out for me because of NBC what a bunch of BS. Im stuck watching La and the Hawks **** me

vCash
    If we miss the start of the game I'm gonna be pissed!

vCash
    Someone please tell me it's a national thing to have the Kings Banner Hanging on right now and my cable provider didn't just change it up on me.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Someone please tell me it's a national thing to have the Kings Banner Hanging on right now and my cable provider didn't just change it up on me.
    Yea man I'm in Philly and they switched to this *****!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoPo18 View Post
    Yea man I'm in Philly and they switched to this *****!!!!
    I just flipped my ****. I was pissed. I thought my cable went with the Hawks game despite it saying we were going to get the Flyers game down here in Kentucky.

My god get it over with. I don't really care. Although, nice to see Stevens, Richards and Carter and Gags I guess, but it's ****ing Flyers time.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Seriously I'm on NHL.com and it doesn't look like the game started yet? Are they all waiting to start for this? I mean yeah it's cool to see the old Flyers team, but the anticipation for the flyers pens game is just too much to switch to this crap!!

vCash
    Anyone else find this banner-raising ceremony really depressing? I'm happy for the former Flyers, but it sucks to see those guys win a cup somewhere else.

Learning to love the bomb since 2009

Phils, Eagles, Flyers

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast