0 0%
  • SO Victory

0 0%
  • SO Loss

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    Good game, Penguins outplayed us badly in the 1st. We came out rusty and couldn't connect on any passes. Thought we outplayed them in the 2nd and 3rd, but not as clearly as they outplayed us in the first. So a well deserved loss, but some promising signs. I was surprised the defense was as cohesive as it was coming out of the gate. If they can repeat that throughout the season, we should be able to secure the 4 or 5 spot again. Bryz looked solid as well. The first goal was on a pretty deflection that you couldn't do anything about. The second goal I thought Bryz should have saved, but it wasn't a terrible goal.

vCash
    Bryz looked very good, I thought Luke Schenn was MUCH better than advertised, and all the veterans (especially Timonen and Giroux) looked good. But I thought all the young guys were off tempo and need to shake off the rust. B Schenn, Couts, Read, Wellwood I thought all looked bad. So many passes were off target, killing a rush. But I think its just rust for them, they'll be fine.

After an incredibly small sample size, I am happy with Luke Schenn over Matt Carle.

vCash
    Game on!
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Buffalo wants to be edgy. Cute.

They sound like a group of high school teenagers.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Should we take this to the Sabres thread?

vCash
    Nice forecheck by Hartnell there stickless.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Lol @ Marcus Foligno.

Matching minors with Hartnell.
    Matching penalties (can't tell if they're going to give them the fighting major considering almost no punches were thrown) with L. Schenn.

Wonder if the NHL is going to make him pay rent for essentially living in the box for the first period.
    #WhyNot?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415