Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    "J.L., listen to me. I have got a guy here in Tampa that is one of, if not, the finest football coaches I have ever worked with. He's an A-plus. He's a once-in-a-lifetime coach. You need to talk to him."

-Montee Kiffin to Mora on Gus Bradley back in the day.

I've heard a lot of good things about him, just hope he brings in good assistants. We definitely need a good OC now.

vCash
    Going to be interesting to see how he does Seahawks Defense was more of Carolls image with the huge corners.

Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Ryan O'Halloran @ryanohalloran

One obvious candidate to follow Bradley would be DL coach Todd Wash, who coached w/ him at North Dakota St, Tampa Bay and Seattle
    Thats fine as long as he doesn't touch Ken Norton Jr. i love that guy.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 01-17-2013 at 11:37 AM.

vCash
    Good hire for the Jags. Hopefully he can bring in a solid OC as others have mentioned.

vCash
    Good hire for Jags.

vCash
    He won't be getting the Labron love from the refs he did in Seattle as his CBs were getting away with murder. His schemes looked solid, though.

vCash
    Bradley is one fine coach. He is a great teacher and but his schemes has yet to be tested. He may not bring in the exact defense like Seattle. I'm sure Carroll had some influences, but he was a coach before Carroll so he probably still holds onto some of his old ideas. I'm sure he will keep a 4-3, but whether if its the hybrid 4-3 we see in Seattle, who knows. He is the only coach that survived our previous regime (who only lasted 1 year btw). Bradley was so highly thought of the Carroll kept him on as DC after a disasterous 5-11 season that got Jim Mora fired after 1 season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12