Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jaguars Hire Seahawks DC Gus Bradley to be the new HC.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...as-head-coach/

Gus Bradley is the new head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

That’s the word from ESPN’s Adam Schefter and FOX’s Jay Glazer, who reported on Thursday morning that Bradley had accepted the Jaguars’ head-coaching position.

Bradley, a defensive coordinator who spent the last four years on the Seahawks’ staff, became a hot coaching candidate after Seattle’s defense went on a dominant run down the stretch in the regular season.

Bradley was believed to be the Eagles’ choice if they hadn’t been able to convince Chip Kelly to leave Oregon. As it turned out, even though Bradley lost out on the Philadelphia job, it took him less than 24 hours to become coach of the Jaguars.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Just saw on ESPN. Good hire for the Jags

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Just saw on ESPN. Good hire for the Jags
    lets wait till he brings in an Offensive Coordinator first. gotta improve the offense somehow.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Ken Whisenhunt. Or will he be going to Denver?

vCash
    Ken Whisenhunt. Or will he be going to Denver?
    i think tom moore goes to denver. wish we could poach arians off of the colts

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Either Tom Moore or Ken Whisenhunt would be perfect for us. Moore would bring a bit more stability I think as he wouldn't be after a HC job next season.

Anyway, good hire for the Jags. I like it.

vCash
    Why is everyone so high on Arians?

vCash
    Why is everyone so high on Arians?
    Arians took over for Pagano and helped take the Colts to the playoffs after a 2-win season. Granted, Luck helped a whole lot.

I'll be interested to see what impact Bradley has on the Jags, particularly the defense. He did pretty darn well in Seattle.
    Young black males in recent years were at a far greater risk of being shot dead by police than their white counterparts – 21 times greater i, according to a ProPublica analysis of federally collected data on fatal police shootings.

But racism is dead. Right?

vCash
    I more so wonder if we stick in the 4-3 or not, we have the option to switch if we wanted to. Either way, this defense should be getting it's "smash mouth" identity back, i'm excited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    I more so wonder if we stick in the 4-3 or not, we have the option to switch if we wanted to. Either way, this defense should be getting it's "smash mouth" identity back, i'm excited.
    believe hes been in the 4-3 his whole career though i would exactly call the seahawks defense a true 4-3.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    believe hes been in the 4-3 his whole career though i would exactly call the seahawks defense a true 4-3.
    Yeah I realize that. I'd expect to stay in the 4-3, just saying we could make the switch, Caldwell has stated that before.

Love the way the Hawks play D though, wonder if this pushes us to move back in the draft a little to pick up Milliner...that's a guy i'd imagine he's going to really want.

vCash
    Ryan O'Halloran @ryanohalloran

One obvious candidate to follow Bradley would be DL coach Todd Wash, who coached w/ him at North Dakota St, Tampa Bay and Seattle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    Yeah I realize that. I'd expect to stay in the 4-3, just saying we could make the switch, Caldwell has stated that before.

Love the way the Hawks play D though, wonder if this pushes us to move back in the draft a little to pick up Milliner...that's a guy i'd imagine he's going to really want.
    id expect to add our pass rusher and a CB somewhere in there. as far as CB id probably go rhodes(i mean the corners he used were both over 6 foot 1.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    id expect to add our pass rusher and a CB somewhere in there. as far as CB id probably go rhodes(i mean the corners he used were both over 6 foot 1.
    Yeah, i'm just saying with this hire Milliner isn't out of the question as a possible guy to target in the 1st (although 2nd overall seems too steep.

vCash
    he has the privelage to coach the great blaine gabbert
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast