Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Do your ****ing job!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    Do your jjob!!!!!
    Haha I wonder if Heath Evans got it from him lol.

vCash
    Very intense guy......this team needs that

vCash
    http://www.fieldgulls.com/2012/5/7/2...lity-diversity

Very, very good read on the Seahawks defense as well as Bradley discussing it a bit.

vCash
    There is no point in changing O.C. Just means the team has to learn another new offensive system. Third in three seasons. Which means it will take some of those dopes half the year before they even know where they're supposed to be on a given play. It isn't like a particular coach has the magic recipe. Look at Koetter, went from genius to bum back to genius again. Same with Josh McDaniels. Whoever you want to name. They can look like a million bucks one year and fail totally the next. Same with D.C. Look at Mel Tucker. A year ago he was the ****. This year he is just ****. Next year maybe he's back on top. Why bother changing every year. I know Shad Khan doesn't think it's the way to go. He said as much. Caldwell has a lot of credit points now, but he doesn't want to use them up too quickly. The head coaching change was necessary. No one was listening to Mularkey. But it's not necessary with the assistants. They just have to be able to install the plays and get everyone up to speed. Bradley will handle the motivational aspect.
    Last edited by Alpha Dog; 01-18-2013 at 03:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    There is no point in changing O.C. Just means the team has to learn another new offensive system. Third in three seasons. Which means it will take some of those dopes half the year before they even know where they're supposed to be on a given play. It isn't like a particular coach has the magic recipe. Look at Koetter, went from genius to bum back to genius again. Same with Josh McDaniels. Whoever you want to name. They can look like a million bucks one year and fail totally the next. Same with D.C. Look at Mel Tucker. A year ago he was the ****. This year he is just ****. Next year maybe he's back on top. Why bother changing every year. I know Shad Khan doesn't think it's the way to go. He said as much. Caldwell has a lot of credit points now, but he doesn't want to use them up too quickly. The head coaching change was necessary. No one was listening to Mularkey. But it's not necessary with the assistants. They just have to be able to install the plays and get everyone up to speed. Bradley will handle the motivational aspect.
    If our offense isn't playing to the best of it's ability, you don't keep a guy on board "just for stability". He has to do his job well or he shouldn't be in this league.

vCash
    Bratkowski has been coaching in the NFL since before the internet. I think he answered the question of whether he belongs already. Biggest reason the offense was slow to get going was that it was new and complex. Half the guys couldn't learn the alphabet, much less terminology.
    Last edited by Alpha Dog; 01-18-2013 at 01:07 PM.

vCash
    I honestly don't know what to think. Just some of the play calling this year confused the hell out of me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Gabbert is actually 24 now.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah, in human years. In Gabbert years he's still 22.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12