Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Your posts are better than Jimmer's rookie year.

Good job.

vCash
    ^ Your arguments are based off of last year. We get the fact that you don't like Jimmer. We get the fact that you didn't want the kings to draft him, but that has nothing to do with how he's playing this year. It has nothing to do with the fact that he's improved in damn near every aspect of the game. You're just a Jimmer hater, and regardless of his success you're going to go back to we shouldn't have drafted him.... or he sucked his rookie year. smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Your posts are better than Jimmer's rookie year.

Good job.
    Shortened season...no to little training camp...coaching change...selfish teammates...possibly racist and definitely idiotic coach...it wasn't surprising. Jimmer still shot a respectable 3pt percentage but overall, it was not a good season for him. Get over the past as it'll only weigh down your present.

vCash
    Jimmer.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    ^ Your arguments are based off of last year. We get the fact that you don't like Jimmer. We get the fact that you didn't want the kings to draft him, but that has nothing to do with how he's playing this year. It has nothing to do with the fact that he's improved in damn near every aspect of the game. You're just a Jimmer hater, and regardless of his success you're going to go back to we shouldn't have drafted him.... or he sucked his rookie year. smh
    Good. Because I'm not wrong, it's just those people who like Jimmer that don't enjoy the criticism.

You criticize Isaiah all the time, but too bad, Isaiah can play PG better than that guy you just associated Ray Allen, reggie Miller, Mark price, and Jeff Hornacek.

Please, when you try to defend Jimmer again, don't associate HOF's with his bench caliber production.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Good. Because I'm not wrong, it's just those people who like Jimmer that don't enjoy the criticism.

You criticize Isaiah all the time, but too bad, Isaiah can play PG better than that guy you just associated Ray Allen, reggie Miller, Mark price, and Jeff Hornacek.

Please, when you try to defend Jimmer again, don't associate HOF's with his bench caliber production.
    Your level of ignorance amazes me... In no way shape or form did I say that Jimmer is a HOF caliber player. I did say they all have something in common... which is a FACT. They all shoot the ball at a high % from the 3 and FT line. (that's to your statement of downplaying the fact that he's a good FT shooter) I guarantee those HOF players took pride in the fact that they were good FT shooters.

Isaiah is good player, I don't dislike Isaiah the way you dislike Jimmer. I'm not saying Jimmer is a starting PG, yet. I'm saying he's earned increased minutes with his solid play this year. Isaiah doesn't have starting PG talent... he's too streaky. I don't have to beat it into you, his play speaks for itself. He's very inconsistent.

I can handle criticism of an NBA player, because it doesn't effect me. I'm still making money, paying bills, and taking care of my business regardless of what people say about someone I don't know on a personal level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    James Taft "Jimmer" Fredette.
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer55 View Post
    Shortened season...no to little training camp...coaching change...selfish teammates...possibly racist and definitely idiotic coach...it wasn't surprising. Jimmer still shot a respectable 3pt percentage but overall, it was not a good season for him. Get over the past as it'll only weigh down your present.
    That racist hsit has to go. Just because Jimmer doesn't get as many looks when he's open doesn't make a player racist. Selfish and racism are not the same thing and spreading ignorance by accusing the Kings players of being racist is unacceptable...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    That racist hsit has to go. Just because Jimmer doesn't get as many looks when he's open doesn't make a player racist. Selfish and racism are not the same thing and spreading ignorance by accusing the Kings players of being racist is unacceptable...
    We're all here giving opinions and that's mine. Steve Alford ruined Smart.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123