Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 123
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,261
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    WOW! I'm I the only one besides RAM that really seen that bulls team?
    So you think Rodman was a superstar?

    I don't agree with JB that Ben Wallace & Shaq were much help for LeBron because at the point in their careers they weren't.

    But you gotta think, in the era Jordan came up it was a big man's game. Scoring guards weren't known to win championships. He had no big man to draw doubles and ran through the NBA like no other. 91 through 93, after Jordan & Pippen it was Grant, Cartwright, Paxson, Armstrong, etc. They are not that great. Now the 96-98 squads were better but he set the standard with those by going 72-10, 69-13, etc... His teams were damn good but no where near the best. & he never had superstarS, he had ONE.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    Lebron will end up 1st or 2nd in the GOAT list when it's all said and done. He will hold alot of milestones and records.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    404
    vCash
    1500
    def very impressive but wasn't the quickest to do so

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    So you think Rodman was a superstar?

    I don't agree with JB that Ben Wallace & Shaq were much help for LeBron because at the point in their careers they weren't.

    But you gotta think, in the era Jordan came up it was a big man's game. Scoring guards weren't known to win championships. He had no big man to draw doubles and ran through the NBA like no other. 91 through 93, after Jordan & Pippen it was Grant, Cartwright, Paxson, Armstrong, etc. They are not that great. Now the 96-98 squads were better but he set the standard with those by going 72-10, 69-13, etc... His teams were damn good but no where near the best. & he never had superstarS, he had ONE.
    Dennis Rodman

    1994/95 16.8 rpg
    1995/1996 14.9 rpg
    1996/1997 16.1 rpg
    1997/1998 15.0 rpg

    If that's not a star, then tell me what is??? The top guy this year is Howard at 12.6 rpg.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brampton
    Posts
    1,489
    vCash
    1500
    Closing the gap for GOAT

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumi View Post
    Dennis Rodman

    1994/95 16.8 rpg
    1995/1996 14.9 rpg
    1996/1997 16.1 rpg
    1997/1998 15.0 rpg

    If that's not a star, then tell me what is??? The top guy this year is Howard at 12.6 rpg.
    Can't be a star when you don't make the allstar team.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Can't be a star when you don't make the allstar team.
    So Deron Williams was a star in 2010, but not one in 2009?

    Also...

    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Rodman also played heavy minutes, those other two did not.

    Rodman also defended at a way higher level than those other two. Rodman was also the league's leading rebounder.

    You honestly think Shaq and Wallace, in their Cleveland days, were as impacting as Rodman was during his Bulls days?
    I think you forgot this


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,229
    vCash
    1500
    Impressive with his age, but I wouldn't put too much faith into his 'career' numbers yet. Players in their prime have those numbers skewed upward as the tail ends of their careers tend to be less productive. Also, James came into the league out of high school, which would allow him to pass these milestones more quickly. I still believe he'll likely be one of the best ever to play, but these 'end of his career' debates should wait until he's a little closer to the end.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,627
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    So Deron Williams was a star in 2010, but not one in 2009?

    Unless you think Troy Murphy was a star in 2009 because he was 2nd in rebounding as well or Marcus Camby in 2010 because he was 2nd.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Unless you think Troy Murphy was a star in 2009 because he was 2nd in rebounding as well or Marcus Camby in 2010 because he was 2nd.
    Stop dodging. You said:

    Can't be a star when you don't make the allstar team.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9,669
    vCash
    1500
    Congrats to Bron Bron

    I am actually more impressed with the assist total than the scoring...

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    576
    vCash
    1500
    LBJ is greatest because he's the youngest to reach 20k but that stat is misleading. Jordan reached it in 9seasons lbj reached it in 10, kobe did it in 26,152 playing minutes as Lebron did it in 28,882, Wilt did it in 499 games, allen iverson did it in 713, Lebron did it in 726.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    14,914
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3 View Post
    LBJ is greatest because he's the youngest to reach 20k but that stat is misleading. Jordan reached it in 9seasons lbj reached it in 10, kobe did it in 26,152 playing minutes as Lebron did it in 28,882, Wilt did it in 499 games, allen iverson did it in 713, Lebron did it in 726.
    Its not misleading. He's the youngest to do it that's all

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,457
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    Stop dodging. You said:
    JB is more full of hypocrisy and bending/changing arguments to "prove" his point than anyone I've perhaps ever encountered here. He's a smart guy, but his biases and motives cause him to bend the truth.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    576
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    Its not misleading. He's the youngest to do it that's all
    yeah your right

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •