Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    So? Does that mean im supposed to gang up on him too? I dont care what he says about Kobe. lmao. You guys kill me with this Kobe ****...
    no, you pointed out that Heat fans gang up on him, and you are saying this because of your hatred for LeBron. I am telling you, LeBron isn't the only one he lines up on. Your hero too bud. But I suppose you won't call him a kobe hater until it suits you.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Whats he have to do with anything?
    That's why it has (I think) by it & I know you saw it but like I said, YOU, Amos1er, Illusionz, & LoveOrHateMe do the exact thing you are accusing LeBron/Heat fans of doing...

& last, they are not actually Heat or LeBron fans they are just giving the man his props... I see a guy named SacTown who is a Kings fan, Andrew32 is a Knicks fan, & so am I. so you don't really have to say that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    That's why it has (I think) by it & I know you saw it but like I said, YOU, Amos1er, Illusionz, & LoveOrHateMe do the exact thing you are accusing LeBron/Heat fans of doing...

& last, they are not actually Heat or LeBron fans they are just giving the man his props... I see a guy named SacTown who is a Kings fan, Andrew32 is a Knicks fan, & so am I. so you don't really have to say that.
    and im a raptors fan lol notice most of us aren't even heat fans but its mostly laker fans who make ******** claims on lebron.. one of them said last time lebron is a terrible shooter,and another one said he was on steroids because of stretch marks on his shoulder smh. they are so paranoid of lebron passing their boy its pathetic.
    Last edited by bucketss; 01-20-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789